Monday, August 10, 2009

Francesco Cochetti and family at my place

Francesco Cochetti of Misty Meadows is a good friend and a good mentor of mine. Other than that he's the President of Rome Kennel Club, and a famous group judge. So, my friend and I invited him to judge at our show in Bangkok in the past weekend. Francesco brought his family with him and his family comprised of Tuula, his wife, Sophia and Sara, his two daughters, and his beloved mother-in-law, Ulla. They visited Phuket before coming to judge in Bangkok. While in Bangkok, Francesco and his family kindly visited my place for an easy dinner, and for visiting Masa and Patty, chihuahaus from his line. We enjoyed talking and it was impressed by their kindness and the knowledge they shared with me sincerely and kindly.




8 comments:

Francesco said...

Thank you again Joom! It has been a great time with you all! We are packing now and soon we are leaving to the airport!

Jennifer said...

Ahhh!!! You had the great Francesco and his family in your home! I understand why you feel not simple . It must be your special great time.

Melina said...

Gorgeous Family :) And nice friends, what a wonderful visit to enjoy.

Roxana said...

This is so special. The Cochetti family are such great breeders. I admire what they have done for the Chihuahua breed.

This is truely a very special moment! Thank you for sharing it with us all!

Hugs,
Roxana Hossli
Switzerland

Carina said...

Hi Joom!

Such nice photos of you all.
You all looks so nice and I can see that you had a great time together.

It feels good to see you have such wonderful friends.

Love!

Margeta said...

Yeh! Those are wonderful photos!! Francesco & Tuula are my favurite breeders because I love thier breeding so very much,same way I do to you Joom. So the photos are the historic pleasure for me as well. All people I admire are in the same pictures. The 3 generation family is so toching for me too. Great!!! Thank you for sharing to us.

Toy Wonder said...

It's a great pleasure to be visited by Misty Meadows and Di San Gimignano.

You are very blessed Joom.

Jasper

sugarhills said...

We hope Francesco and family had a great time and also we know your are so pleased to see them Joom!
We are happy for all of you!
Very nice picture of all of you !
Ellika and Peter