Thursday, August 27, 2009

Malee's American Championship certificate has arrived

Malee's American Championship certificate has arrived!!!

I have received many American Championship certificates. But this time, it seems so special. It's an American Championship certificate with my name as the breeder, and also my name as the owner with my daughter, Saiyai.

It's the first American Championship certificate including my name in such way.

I sat and looked at the certificate with tearful eyes, and of course with happiness. My husband looked at me and laughed hysterically. He said I seem happier than getting millions baht worth of money. I said, yes I am. Fortunately, he came to kiss instead of to show his annoyance of my senseless-ness, LOL.

I proudly post Malee's American Championship certificate in her Champion page. Please have a look: http://www.saiyaikennel.net/c39.html

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joom,

Im so proud of you. I am very happy that your dream came true having dogs you bred finish their AKC Championship. You are a special person and you deserve it. I wish you many more of these.

Rick

Jennifer said...

You got tears to my eyes again. I am soooo happy and so proud of you all,Joom,Erika,Malee. Way to go!!!

I sat and looked at the page with beautiful photos of Malee and Erika and the priceless championship certificate....for long time...with happiness.

Anonymous said...

To My Dearest Friend,
I am so happy and honored to work for you and to make you proud! You are a wonderful Lady whom I respect and admire! I feel a special bond as we both work so hard for the many unloved and injured dogs, and are blessed with the beautiful ones as well. Thank you for your love and trust.
Hugs
Erika

Roxana said...

More tears of joy! Congratulations Mrs. Joom. It certainly is a very special moment and yes, priceless!!!

I am so happy for you, Saiyai, Erika ( for her great work)and for the beautiful Malee.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! that's fantastic Joom- you SHOULD be proud!! What an accomplishment it is to have bred the first Thai bred Champion in America! Congratulations!

BL said...

I'm so happy for you, Sis. Yes you must be very proud, but I think you deserve it. Definitely!