Monday, August 24, 2009

My chihuahua breedings WON (again) in Thailand

Some of my chihuahua breedings went to a show in Thailand yesterday. Well ,they brought "some happiness" back home.

Baron won 2 BEST OF BREED. It means he still is on the ranking on Thailand's number one chihuahua. Many good competitors out there but Baron still did his good job.

Honey: Saiyai's Belive in Sweet Honey Moon, my sweet female chi out of Tommy and Diorissimo,won 2 BEST JUNIOR IN BREED and 2 RESERVE BEST JUNIOR IN GROUP!! Honey has been trained and showd and won by her owner, Anucha Srisutham, my good Thai friend.

Hero: Saiyai's Dancin the Hero for AP.Srisutham, a little boy out of Baron and Tana, Roger Federer's littermate,won BEST PUPPY IN BREED by "Yo" , a nice younger brother of Anucha, Hero's owner. It was a small first step of them but the winning is making me be more than proud of them.

And last of the little group, Rose: Saiyai 's Dancin Rose Garden for Sollette, a female baby with only 4 months old showed for the first time in her life in the Baby Class.There's no point for the Baby Class, but to show off her beauty. Guess what she won? She won the BEST BABY IN GROUP.

The judges are:
Mr.Aramis Lim,All breed Judge from Australia
Mr. Daniel Kwee,Singapore
Mr.Simon Sim, the Phillipines
Mr. Milo Aquino Valdes,the Phillipines

Rose was waiting for her first show in life befor getting BBIG.
Rose and her BBIG thropy in my arms .

Look at her,can you belive that was her first time showing?
My name is Rose!

Rose and her handler,Prayoon Wichakanawute.
Look! Who won the BBIG??!!
Hero and YO,thier very first show with BEST PUPPY IN BREED awared!!

Honey,my sweet female breeding won 2 RBIG!!! by her owner,Anucha.WOW!!!


My all time sweet heart ,Baron, is still on the number one chihuahua of Thailand's ranking.










15 comments:

Melina said...

Rose is very pretty, Honey too and of course my Favorite Baron...handsome man!!! Congrats Joom :) xo

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Haha ,Melina, I know your heart sets for girls. That's why you love Rose and Honey. Hope you'll get one of Baron's daughters some days in the future. I always have you in a big part of my heart.wink wink

Jennifer said...

What can I say?? Your dogs win every week!! LOL

I am sooo happy for you and with you every time your dogs win. Love all of them. Rose has a big part of my heart. Look at the tiny girl showed at her first time in life. Look whe got!! BEST BABY IN GROUP!!! WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!!

Baron,my favourite boy all the time. I wish I was there to hug him.

Congrates to Honey,Hero and the owner. Way to go. Keep up high,OK??!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,Joom!

I see the resemblance of Rose:)very nice!!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi Joom,
I am so happy for you! The dogs look terrific, I am also glad that the surgery went well for Princess! I have so much to catch up on in your blog as I have been away at shows. Send my love and kisses to Barron

Love
Erika

Roxana said...

What beauty!!!! They are all looking great!
Go Saiyai Kennels!!!

All your dogs are beautiful! I was wondering how Honey was??? Now I see she is doing great! It makes me happy to see her!!

"Way to go sis!" --- that was Richie!!!!

Congratulations to you Mrs. Joom and all your great 4 legged babies!!!! Love them all!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow way to go Joom. Congratulations to all...I love it when puppies just love to show...makes it more fun than one you have to coax in to liking it. Gayle

Michelle said...

Beautiful Wins.......
amazing dogs........
Way to Go Rose......fresh young puppy........and Honey.did so well..

Baron???????
WHAT CAN I SAY........BUT

WAY TO GOOOOOOO BARON!!!
You are super drop dead gorgeous...
love love love you........

What a a day for Saiyai Chihuahuas...
everyone full of smiles and happiness.
congrats Joom!!!

sugarhills said...

WOW, Baron! Way to go!
What a great show!
And all the rest, wow wow wow!!!
Many Congratulations and hugs from us!
Ellika and Peter

Rick said...

Joom,

If your Beautiful Chihuahuas keep this winning up the other Chihuahua people are going to run the other way when they see you coming...LOL You must be so proud of all your babies doing so well. Keep up the good work. Your kennel is Thailands best. Congrats!!!

Carina said...

Hi!

BIG Congratulations!! =o)

Love the photos of you and your wonderful dogs!

=o)

Big hug!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thanks all dear friends. You've always warmed my heart with your kind wishes. I am really appreciated.

Mary Lue said...

Those winning of your dogs made my day again. So happy with you and for you. Endless congrates.

Love,
Mary

Margeta said...

Way to go Saiyai kennels,home of beautiful dogs and people with good hearts. You deserve the best indeed.

Toy Wonder said...

Congrats Joom!!!

You deserve all the wins...

More winnings to come.

Jasper