Sunday, August 30, 2009

Special card from Marina of Masway

I received a very beautiful card from my good friend, Marina of Masway, Moscow. I am very impressed. It's not just because it's a beautiful card but because I know that Marina is busy, a time when it isn't convenient for her to use her computer, but she still found the time to make a socket with natural flowers in the colour of purple, my favourite colour, and send it to me as a card. Marina is a friend who always makes me smile, each time I think of her.

I love the card. I love Marina.


2 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful card,beautiful mind,beauiful relationship.

Roxana said...

Marina,

You are such a special person! Your cards are a blessing to all our lives! Thank you.

Once again I thank you for the VERY beautiful birthday card.

Many hugs,
Roxana