Friday, August 21, 2009

Princess surgery was alright

Princess has returned home on Saturday. Happy, as if she hasn't just been through a hard time. She can now walk straightly, but she still bangs into things due to her clumsiness, not because she can't see, LOL. Princess and her mother kissed and licked each other missingly. I took pictures of them together, but it's hard to take pictures of Princess. She's always running. When she stopped, I was also tired. I can't see the surgery scar. No matter how hard my friend tried to show me, I couldn't see because it's so small. But when I checked her bite, which the vet said the surgery might affect, I could see that the bite has already moved. Her teeth are still white clean, and not yellow as the vets predicted.

Hope Princess will stay healthy for the rest of her life. Thank you all friends for the prayers for her. I believe that they were important for the surgery to go well.






8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great to know the surgery went well and now Princess is doing great. Gtreat,great,great for everyone involves.You are so kind,Joom. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Joom,

Its great that Princess is doing better. Its hard to see them suffer. Keep us updated on her progress.

I bet she was happy to be back home.

Rick

sugarhills said...

Thank you for updating about Princess, she has stayed in our minds and we hope she will have a great long full life now!
Kiss her from us!
Ellika and Peter

Carina said...

Hi Joom!

Wonderful news that your sweet Princess is home again! =o)

Give her a kiss from me.

Love!

Melina said...

Good to hear she is doing well. Keep us updated on how she is doing. xo

Michelle said...

Hugs to princess!!!

She is very lucky puppy to have you in her life.......and thrilled her recovery is doing great.

Give her kiss for me

Michelle

BL said...

Oh that's nice! I'm happy for you.

Roxana said...

I missed this one too???
So SORRY!!

Princess the beautiful girl that melted all our hearts the day she was born with that spot on the head. She is so precious!

We send her many hugs and kisses!!

Love,
Hossli Family