Tuesday, August 7, 2012

a smile across the miles from Norway



Torild Lybekk of FDC chihuahuas in Norway  is a one among many kind friends who has tried to comfort me during this difficult time by sending this lovely photo of  the sweet & naughty "Coffee" with her daddy "OJ" ( Torild's husband who will show Coffee soon.)

Well, comforting my heart is not easy this time , but you 've tried and you know what? It works!!! :-)
This photo places a big smile on my face and in my heart.

Thank you Torild, OJ. I love you.
I'm also sending much love across the sky to "Coffee". Is she still naughty? Is she ready to start showing to become Norwaygian champion? ;-) 

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

AWWWW!!!!!! so lovely
Hugs to you ALL
LOVE is always great!! Whatever form.
And this is so special
Thank you Joom for sharing, if not I can not cherish this cause I'm not on facebook.

I'm still sending healing heart vibre to you everyday, my dearest friend.

Torild said...

Thank you for your kind words!.<3 All I want is to put a smile on your face and I´m so glad it worked! Oh yes, Coffee is still a naughty little girl, and she loves camping!
Love you to dear Joom!<3

Margeta said...

Oh! my....this is LOVE...so much love....
Thank you for sharing Joom and Torild.
Joom , my dear , you are in my thoughts EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NIGHT.

Anonymous said...

Joom, I think Pudding and others of your loved ones (that mean so much to us too) want you to become back strong. We love you my dear friend.

Charles

Anonymous said...

I mean if this lovely photo really helps in lifting your spirit (mine too) , don't let it just wast. Smile, certainly smile, on your face and in your heart.

My...this photo should be contested...I love it..."Love" shines aroud and across the miles.

Charles

Carina said...

Such a wonderful photo!!
It made me smile too... and I am happy that you have such wonderful friends dear Joom.
Hug from me to you. <3

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you everybody.
@ Carina , you are standing at the front row of my wonderful friends...all the way , all the times.

Carina said...

<3