Saturday, August 11, 2012

Anniversary of Typhoon passing away to heaven


10th of August, 2011, was like the end of the world for me. After trying to save Typhoon from cancer, eventually we, my friends who got involved, and I, lost. Typhoon passed away. Some say Typhoon traveled the rainbow bridge to wait for me in heaven. I hope and pray that Typhoon goes to Nirvana. Regardless of where he ended up, the sad truth is, he is no longer with me. After Typhoon passed away, my family suffered the loss of many loved ones. Some passed away naturally due to old age, but some passed away in unbearable fashion, such as Pudding, recently. However, no matter how many loved ones we lose, the lost of Typhoon was, to me, incomparable. 

In the past two days, a year since his death, I haven't written or spoken of Typhoon. I led my life normally. However, there were probably only a few seconds I didn't think of him. In fact, in the past year, I've missed him every day, many times a day. In the past 2 days, I thought many times that if I could travel back in time, I would have done everything I did to keep Typhoon alive as long as possible. The answer in my heart is that I would have still done all I did. Typhoon and I were unlucky that at the time, I didn't yet meet the treatment which would later on, cured Malee of cancer in just a few months. Every time I see Malee, I regret that I didn't find the cure when Typhoon was sick. At the time, I searched all corners of the world for a cure, but I failed. 

However, when I think of Typhoon today, I am no longer sad, because I know that Typhoon is in a better place, no longer in pain. If Typhoon is resting in heaven, before traveling to Nirvana, may that heaven not be too far, for Typhoon to feel the love from mom and family, that has been sent to him always.

Thank you again Typhoon, for giving all the wonderful things in our 5 years together, which I can't even write them all here. When you passed away, you still left a wonderful thing for mom, which are the friends who tried to help us. Many of those friends became close family friends. That is the most valuable thing Typhoon left for mom. Typhoon only gave good things to mom. Thank you dear Typhoon. Mom and everybody love you, and will forever.

11 comments:

Carol McNeely said...

I remember that day very well. That was the day hundreds of us cried with you for the passing of your precious Typhoon.
My thoughts, love and prayers are with you on this difficult day. I know that Typhoon, where ever he may be is watching over you with all the love he always had for you, waiting for you to join him. RIP Typhoon!!

Anonymous said...

Loke Lilinoe : Your words and feelings are so beautiful to each and every family member... You touch my heart from many miles away. Your a wonderful person Joom.... A true Blessing & Anniversary to Typhoon...❤
6 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

Anonymous said...

Micheline Saluga : This is very beautiful Joom, and I am sure that Typhoon knows what is written here as well as what is in your heart and mind about him...He knew, deep down, that you did do everything you could possibly do, to save him Joom, and he knew the GREAT Love that you both have for each other would never die when he had to go to Nirvana...and I do believe that it IS that Great Love that you both shared is what keeps him very close to you always! I know how hard it has been for you since his illness, your heart mends a little, but is still broken into tiny bits, and every tiny bit is still connected to Typhoon, and always will be, because Love never dies Joom...it remains until you meet again in Nirvana, where all of your little fur baby loves are waiting with him patiently, until they see you again...They want you to live and enjoy your life now, while you can, with them always in your heart and mind...because they will always be waiting for you, until it is your time!! Typhoon will always be remembered by all of us who went thru this with you Joom...he, like you, will never leave our hearts or minds, Love never dies ♥♥♥

Jennifer said...

Dear Joom, I have never forgotten this big lost of yours. The history that you r an from a part of sky to another part to save Typhoon's life and how Typhoon tried to live more ... With his precious family are always touching my heart. We just lost.... We all lost.... But now ,like you said and we all believe.... Typhoon is living happily.... No pain....no suffering.....at the special place.

RIP dearest Typhoon.

Mary said...

It's just like it happened yesterday. I remember everything. Tears on your face at those unbearable moment have pictured here in my heart till today.

Love him, miss him so much, our friend "Typhoon"

camille powers said...

OH my friend ,how your words brought tears to my eyes ,I feel for you today . your heart is golden and so filled with love and thats where your Typhoon stays his memory lives on and he will never be forgotten,I am so blessed to have you as my friend ,i'm here always for you and in my heart I know my angel Sebastian is with Typhoon. may they both RIP and have plenty of fun with all ther angel friends .I know that your Typhoon watches over you and all always ,God Bless you my dear friend ,and may our lord give you comfort on the anniversary of Typhoon passing ,he will always be cherished and loved .

Susan Kent said...


So beautiful Joom!!!! He is at the Bridge, running free and in no pain!!!I am sure he has found Laddie, Precious and Champ, and they are having a good time!!! ♥

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you so very much my dear friends. Typhoon must be so happy over there to realize he is remembered and loved. :))))

Carina said...

Dear Joom.
I am so sorry I haven't seen this before.
I know that Typhoon have a special place in your heart now and forever.
He was a very specail dog who gave you so much happines.
I do understand that you miss him so much, but as you say: He is in a better place where he is no longer sick, and there is no paine.
And I know he can feel your love. Now and forever.
<3<3

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

I love you dear Carina. I know you have been with me, for me , ALWAYS. Sometimes you don't write , but I feel your love...ALWAYS.

Jill Marsh said...

I hope the WHOLE world knows that you reached out across the world to save sweet Typhoon. I will never forget that day...it is the day we met and I cannot thank Typhoon enough for that! I absolutely love and adore you Joom...always and forever!