Thursday, August 16, 2012

"Coffee" enjoys Life !! :-)



I had never known "Coffee" could swim when she lived with us in Thailand. But look!! "Coffee" enjoyed swimming at her cuttent home in Norway :0) Her human parents Ole and Torild Lybekk assisted her and found her ability that we didn't know she had it before! 

I should have known that nothing can stop "Coffee" from fun! She enjoys her life everywhere.

Her mom Torild said " She went totally crazy after the bath, running around on the beach, and rolling around in the sand. She will go to a big show this sunday, so she need a bath with shampoo too, hopefully she will turn in to black again, now she is grey. LOL!" Ahhh!!! I hope so :-)

8 comments:

Mary said...

Cute! Sooooo much cute
kissesssss to Coffee :-)

Aww!!!! I beat Jennifer!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Noooooooo !!!! You beated me Mary!
Ok, seeing very pretty lively Coffee enjoying her life just make my day and just nice to wake up too, so I forgive you dear Mary!!! Lol lol lol.

More kissessssssssssssssssssssssss from me to Coffee and her loving families in Thailand and in Norway :)))

Jennifer

Margeta said...

You two are funny (but I love you)
But Coffee is so lovely

((( HUGS))) to all

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

I love Coffee and I love three of you, Jennifer, Mary, Margeta. You have made my life meaningful.

Jennifer said...

Awwww!!!!!
I love you Joom

Margeta said...

I love you Joom , Jennifer and Mary and my love to Coffee too.

Marja said...

Coffee is such a special little girl. I had the great pleasure to travel with her all the way from Bangkok to Helsinki and then she stayed 6 weeks with me. So she is very dear to me as I know how wonderful girl she is. She lives such a happy life at her new home with the loving care of Torild and Ole .

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Marja, I have been impressed by your hospitality help to take care of Coffee during that important time! If not for you everything would be not that easy. Thank you again dear. And you become my witness to say how lovely , how cheerful Miss. Coffee is :)))