Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cash has become ROM :)


Can't believe that I haven't written anything on this blog for so long, even though during my disappearance, so many things happened. Many worthy of remembering, and many should be forgotten. One thing that excited me, and means so much to me, is "Cash," Int.Am.Th.Ch. Fandango Wheel of Fortune, becoming a ROM. 

This is something I've been hoping for for a long time. Unfortunately, I stupidly allowed my CCA membership to expire, due to not paying, even though 2 great people, Jane G. Kay and Erika Lanasa, sponsored my membership. The CCA still allows Cash to keep his ROM title. Anyhow, they asks that I find, again, two sponsors to renew my membership. Erika Lanasa kindly re-sponsors me. However, I don't want to bother Jane again. I feel that someone of the stature, once they've already helped you, you shouldn't, due to your own stupidity, have to ask them for the same favor again. I'm in the process of finding a second sponsor. Hopefully, I'll succeed, and Cash will keep his ROM title - a journey we have all supported him on - as he deserves.

On this occasion, I'd like to thank everyone who was involved in helping Cash become ROM, by helping his kids become American champions.

Tomorrow, I will be posting a small tribute to all those who have made Cash's ROM title possible.


12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Joom, you can't imagine how I 've missed your posts, since I don't have any other clues to reach your wonderful knowledge base, your sense of humor, your great optimistic view to life and the world. So I'm a one that is very happy to get y.ou back to the blog!! :)

And of course I am very very happy with and proud of Cash's ROM title. Is there any way to celebrate this? I'm so excited.

I hope you'll find the second sponsor very soon.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you dear Jennifer. I've missed you dearly. You are a big part of my life and my family members' two legged and four legged. Cas says thanks from the bottom of his little heart too.

Margeta said...

Please don't leave us again, dear Joom.
You mean to us more than you know.
Please give my SO MUCH LOVE AND PROUD to our sweet "Cash". Bless you all.

Mary said...

Joom, you are back!!!! Woooohoooooo!!!!!
No matter how long you had left this blog, the most important thing is that you are BACK and NEVER EVER leave us again, OK.?

We love you, we love Cash and are proud of his ROM title sooooooo very much

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Oh! Thank you very much dear Mary, dear Margeta. You are my true friends. Thank you for being you two.

Unknown said...

sweet Cash I love all of your kids because I love you I love the way you produce these gorgeous kids that finish their championships all over the United States- I have two more of your beautiful kids right here with me now... thank you for what you have done to the world of Chihuahuas

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Awwww!!!! Cash loves you, dear "unknown" :)

Mary said...

This may sounds stupid, but is ROM from? I am sure it must be great., but please kindly tell me what it's about ;)

Carina said...

Hi!!

Nice to "see" you here again.
You know I drop by here from time to time to see if you have written something in your blog.

I visit you on fb almost everyday but I am happy you also are back here... =o)

Congratulations!! to Cash ROM titel!! <3

Kathy said...

Congratulations! Bookmarked your blog, you are such a remarkable women. I am awed but the person you are and and your wonderful family and life in Thailand. Have a beautiful day....maybe it's night...my dear sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

HUGE CONGRATS on Cash!!!!!! Amazing.... ROM is difficult enough living in United States let alone Thailand to United States...That is a job well done...very ambitious... TOO MANY MORE.......... enjoy the ride;o)))
xo
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Big congratulations to you, Joom and to Cash, my "Baby Daddy".  I am so proud of you both!!

Love always,
Carol