Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday to Puen and Pang


Th.Ch. Saiyai's Love at First Sight (B) with her loving mom, Marja Kurittu

Th.Ch. Saiyai's Love at First Sight (A) while showing with her owner/handler, Stacia Ohira


Today is the 2nd birthdays of my loved ones "Puen" who lives with, and own and being shown by my dear friend Stacia Ohira in Hawaii 

and "Pang"  who lives with & own and is showing by my full respected friend Marja Kurittu in Finland

"Puen" and "Pang" were sired by my beloved Tommy : Am.Th.Ch.Believe in Tommy Boy
and the dam is my ALL TIME very beautiful bitch "Soyjumpa" : Th.Ch.Soyjumpa the Flower of Love and Friendship http://www.saiyaidoghome.com/c6.html

The two sisters had grown up beautifully at Saiyai Doghome and became Thai champions at their very young ages - 9 months old.

Faith has brought "Puen" and "Pang" to live in two different parts of the world , in the BEST hands that I have ever wished my dogs to go to. Miles and the sky have never prevented love and bond from EVERYBODY at Saiyai Doghome , especially the super parents : Tommy & Soyjumpa , to our precious "Puen" and "Pang".

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAYS OUR BELOVED "PUEN" AND "PANG".
WE LOVE YOU ETERNALLY... 


13 comments:

Margetta said...

AWW!!! Happy Birthday to sweet Puen and Pang. They grow up beautifully indeed. I still remember how gorgeous they were when they were young. Look at them today... GORGEOUS!!!!

Margeta said...

I beat you today , Jennifer , lol lol lol

Mary said...

Happy 2nd Birthdays , precious Pang and Puen. Hope you have your fabulous day.

I second Margeta , they grow up beautifully. In fact they are beautiful since the beginning...

Carina said...

Happy Birthday to Puen and Pang!
They are so beautiful... and Gratulations to the owners Stacia and Marja to have so beautiful girls.
hug to you Joom... filled with love.
<3<3

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Hugs to you too dear Carina.

Where is Jennifer today ?
Congrats to Margeta for beating Jennifer ,it's not been happening often,LOL

Thanks you guys for wishing happy birthdays to my precious Puen and Pang.

Jennifer said...

Woh---oooh!!! you beated me, Margeta!!!
Hate the damn meeting , lol
But you beated me on the special days of Puen and Pang , so I forgive you , hahaha

For gorgeous Puen and Pang :
Have a wonderful birthdays...spoiled...
"♪♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♪♪ ♪♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♪♪ ♪♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♪♪"

Marja said...

Pang sends all her love to mom Joom and Tommy and Soyumpa her wonderful parents . Pangs is happyly living with me and my dogs . She is such a wonderful little girl to live with. She is my shadow, following me everywhere. We have some show plans for this Autumn and Winter. I am so happy and priviledge to own and love her.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Marja, I love that she is your shadow. Hope the shadow got many treats on her birthday, lol

Unknown said...

well Margetta and Jennifer and all of you beat me YAY... LOL I just wanted to take the time out to thank you Joom for all the love that you share with me for many years now... I appreciate and love your friendship. The trust that you share your dogs with me is remarkable I have been a fan of your dogs for a while now and of course I love Puen and Pang and their parents Tommy and Soyjumpa... Puen is totally in love with her home in Hawaii and Hawaii loves her...

Anonymous said...

Loke Lilinoe Yoshizawa :
Awwww... Such a Beautilful & Sweet Tribute to Puen & Pang!!! Joom are the most considerate, thoughtfulness, compassionate, lovable and endless friendship anyone could possibly have! I respect and LOVE you and your Family...

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

My love to you "unknown" (I indeed know who you are, lol) and Loke. I just love your words.

Carol McNeely said...

Happy 2nd Birthday to the precious Puen and Pang!! They are certainly in loving homes and will "Shine" for many years to come.

Michelle said...

Two very pretty girls... Happy Birthday sweet girls!
Hope you had big steak dinner... Lots of yummy juices..
Congrats Stacia as well... You guys looks awesome and are doing so well in America.
Marja... You two look beautiful as well...
Love to all
Michelle