Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gigi's routine


Gigi, our pet female cavalier, spend most of her day with daddy (my husband.) She sleeps on his head. She eats with him. She breathe down his neck. She also goes everywhere with daddy, except when dad has important meeting or has to go to parliament. My husband often say that Gigi's attached to him. My children and I don't want to ask him, who exactly is attached to whom, LOL.

In this photo, Gigi was on the car with daddy. She was stuck in traffic for an hour, but Gigi didn't care. She only asks that she is with Dad.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hello Gigi daddy girl. You gorgeous and clever. You choose to attach to the boss of the empire.

Mary said...

Gigi has grown up very pretty. I remember the day she flew with your cousin from the US. Look at her...she becomes Thai gorgeous young lady :-)

Margeta said...

Gigi is gorgeous and lucky girl
Thank you for sharing Joom.

Carina said...

Hi!
Oh... sweet Gigi... she realy loves her daddy so much! <3

My beautiful Yoggi (R.I.P)was exactly with me like Gigi is with your husband.
She followed me like a shadow everywhere... and when we went to bed, sleeping she had her hed on my pillow and sometimes she had one of her little paws on my hed.
That is love! <3

Kisses for sweet little Gigi.

=o)