Saturday, November 8, 2008

3 dogs in the morning and Charlotte's web



It's Saturday morning. Everybody(exept me) in my family woke up late.
Look at the 3 dogs,a female pug, a female black-tan Cavalier King Charles and a female white poodle, slept happily on my husband's head and pillows. They fart,they snore loudly and my husband loves it.

There's a dog show not far from my place and my Baron,Beamer and Eve attended to the show. They went with the handler. I intended to go to see them show but changed my mind to stay home to spend time with my son,Sa, who has a lovely "puppy love" to talk about.

We also watched a movie in HBO,it was "Charlotte's web" which we have seen several times."Charlotte's web was about a smart tiny pig lives with a family and some animal friends. The pig named "Wilber" was very smart. It remined me to some opinions of scientists say that pigs are smarter than dogs . I always ignore to belive that because it's sad to imagine that pigs are smart to know they live just to be a meal. sometimes, it's better when an animal is "dumb" and does not realize what's happening to him.

In "Charlotte's web",there's a female spider named Charlotte who helped Wilber to reach his dream to survive and to see Christmas season by winning a show and not to be just bacon on a breakfast table.

HAPPY WEEKEND TO EVERYBODY!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joom, That's very simply peaceful sigh. Lovely.

I watched "Chalotte's web" on HBO today as well.loved it and felt as same way as yours.

Hope all your dogs won today.Hope your son,Sa,is happy with his "puppy love"

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

น่ารักมากค่ะน้าจุ๋ม

และวันนี้เราดูหนังเรื่องเดียวกันเลย

ฮ้อแอ้ค่ะ

Anonymous said...

I LIKE TODAY'S BLOG SPOT VERY MUCH.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND MAKING A BEAUTIFUL DAY.

MARY

Anonymous said...

THE PUG IS SO ADORABLE.