Thursday, November 27, 2008

"Me"-as the editor , set up a seminar

As some of my friends may have known already that my main career is being the editor of a weekly newspaper for the telecom industry in Thailand,called "Telecom Journal"

A few days before the mobs of people moved to close up our international airport, which is the hub of the region,(sad), I set up a big seminar for the telecom people in my country. The seminar called as "WIMAX Explorer 2009/Gear up Thailand Broadband Wireless Accesss" A lot of people joined.
-------------------------------------------------

I took a picture with some of VIP guests.

H.E.Dr.Mun Pattanotai,the Minister of Information and Communication who was the chair person of the event,arrived.

The minister and some guests were concentrated in a presentation of a big company.

The minister addressed to the audiences as the chair person.

I gave a thank you souvenior to Dr. Kitti Udomkiat,Telecomunications Expert of NTC, for his speech.