Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Past weekend show

Past weekend, there was an important show by FCI and the Kennel Club of Thailand that I attended 3 of my dogs which are Baron, Beamer and Eve.

There were 3 rounds of shows in 2 days, which include the FCI also but Baron got to show only once because he had a flu so I told my handler to resign from other rounds and took Baron home. But one the round that Baron was in, he was awarded the Best of Breed. Let say walking, sneezing and coughing all the same time can still win!! LOL

The hot one is Beamer, a young Pug ages 8 months who showed in Puppy round. Not only he got the best of breed in every round, he also made it through Reserved Best Puppy in Group and Reserve Best Puppy in Show Specialty, which actually Beamer is just my husband's pet. ( Both my husband and my daughter like wrinkle, fart and snore dogs) My handler said that Beamer is handsome so he put Beamer on the shows and the result is as you can see!


Baron got Best of Breed.


One Reserved Best in Group and one Reserved Best in Show Specialty for Beamer.



For Eve, she hasn't gotten along with the handler much so she only got the second place in every round.

Many people see his/her own dogs get twice prettier when they get winning awards back, right? I'm also like that . But I've a weird aspect also which when my dogs lose, I'll hug, comfort and please them specially. So when Eve returned, she was hugged, kissed and given so many treats after she has been on a diet till she has perfect body. If Eve still doesn't win, she might turn out to be a pig again because she'll be spoiled and I might get killed by Gayle Essex,her Breeder. Hahah


Eve didn't win any big prize but got a lot of hugs and kisses and love and..snacks!! I love her 2 pieces!!!

10 comments:

Toy Wonder said...

Congratulations to Baron, Beamer and Eve!

Baron is one gorgeous chihuahua who could strut confidently in the show ring. A real show dog.

Beamer is a very handsome pug that every pug lover could ask for.

Eve is a typey chihuahua. A good foundation bitch. She had already proven herself in the show ring. A true champion.

Extend my hugs and kisses to them.

Jasper

Anonymous said...

Yehey!! Great job to all of them!!!
Baron is a natural, he does'nt need to make efforts to win.. I hope he is feeling well now today..

Actually, I don't mind about dogs farting... I got used to it now.. hahaha... well because my Rocker farts a lot too!!! =)sometimes at night he sleeps on top of my pillow and farts on my face!! Eeewww... hahaha..
Beamer must be really beautiful too!! He did a great job.. although I also miss Than-Ong!! hehe =) (hi Saiyai!!)
Eve for me is sweet, she has this sweetness in her face.. i like her too.. you think she missed Baron on the show when you took him home? Just a thought..=)

Wow your furbabies are sure making you so proud!! Cant wait to see them soon..

Hugs for you Pee Joom..
Lala

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOBS!!

I LOVE EVE AS SHE HAS A SWEET LOOKING.SHE LOOKS WARMTH AT YOUR SHOULDER.

THANKS FOR SHARING.

JENNIFER

Heidi, Amazing Tails said...

Hurray! congratulations Baron! :) Good boy!

And kisses to Eve for giving the best :)

Lovely Pug by the way :D

Heidi

Anonymous said...

All adorable!! The way you write about them is warmth!!!Harmony!!!

Mary

Anonymous said...

Another victory in both heart and ring...enjoy the pictures.

Baron looks as amazing as ever!

Michelle...but you already know he has my heart :o)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Wow that is an amazing job. It is great when you are sick and can still win. I bet your hubby is so proud of his companion. Mine would be beaming..Eve is wonderful. Maybe try her with a woman handler. The way to her heart is through her tummy..LOL

Anonymous said...

HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL OF THEM. LET US KNOW WHEN BARON IS RECOVERED.I AGREED THE UPPER COMMENT TO LET EVE SHOW WITH A WOMAN HANDLER.WINK WINK

GLORIA

Anonymous said...

Dear Joom!
Congratulations to best of breed! Also to the Pug!!!
Baron is such a beauty! /Ellika and Peter

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos. Congratulations to all three winners! Yes, Eve is a winner too...she is already a champion, anyway.

Baron always steals my heart. He is so completely awesome.

Although right now, I can barely sleep at night thinking about little Mai-Thai...I am so happy and excited and so is my daughter Nina.

Rak noo, Mai-Thai.