Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I met somebody special.

Recently,I had Stacia as a guest in my place. Stacia is a famouse handler located in Hawaii.

I knew it before that Stacia has a record as being a handler, who normally shows dogs and finishes champion in 3 shows. But In my mind, I wasn't that excited or admired much because I thought it must be because the dogs are beautiful.

When Stacia came to visit me, I told her I have a six-month old puppy, which is very gorgeous that in the beginning I promise to give her to a breeder in the US but she was very shy since she was shy until grow up. She likes to hind behind mommy's back or in a corner. She sometimes plays with other puppies when she thinks there is no human around. This dog is called "Orchid". When Orchid grow up, she is still shy, not a show dog. So I told my friend in the US not to take her because I worry she won't be able to show. Stacia heard that and asked to see Orchid and put her on the table. It was amazing that this was one of the very first time Orchid showed on a table but she posted very well, almost not shake at all. Once Stacia hugged her, Orchid looked so warm that I felt jealous.

Stacia confirmed that Orchid wasn't scared but she is more like a kid who doesn't have self-confidence. She is like a child who always sits at the back of the room but once we pull her talent out, and stimulate her to be confidence in what she does and if she trusts her company, she will be able to do it well.

I took Masa, a beautiful Denmark Champion from Misty Meadow that has the symptom of hating the show on the first day he arrived Thailand. Handler and I was almost given up. But today, Masa runs beautifully with his up-standing tail and his straight back on a leash with Stacia. Once he is on a table, he posts nicely. Stacia tries to tell me tricks but they didn't get into my ears at all since I was too overwhelm with joy.

Stacia insists again that Masa is the same. We have to make dogs feel fun with the show and don't make them feel it is a burden then they will show their ability.

I start to have a hope for Orchid's future and a new start for Masa.

Most important of all, I found someone special.

That's the reason I made 3 blog spots for this issue!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Masa in the leash.He looked nice with Stacia's training

Masa and friends looking at Stacia trustfully(She had a piece of snack,LOL)

Masa on the table.

"Pudding" my sweet girl. Stacia likes Pudding very much.

"Orchid"on the table.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joom. I am so happy you found Stacia. Tell her from me she needs to move to a State that is more accessible to get our dogs to her so we can all use her talents!!! lol Tell her I said she must be like a dog whisperer or something! That is great that she can communicate with the ones that are unsure of themselves.
Gayle

Anonymous said...

Joom, Tell Stacia that she is impressed by me. She's so special.You're blessed to find her.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Again...so happy she can get the temperament to come around a bit in these more reserved chi's. Gayle

Anonymous said...

very nice thank you the dogs look lovely.
Stacia

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Stacia is so special indeed.Joom,do you have a plan to send some dogs to her in Hawaii? It will be fun to have a great champions back from Hawaii!!GEE!!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

The handler seemd to know exactly what she is doing as well...how wonderful you have nice guests at your home all the time. You are blessed!!
Ploy

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Yes, Jennifer, I'm planing to send Orchid and some another pups to show with Stacia in Hawaii,after clearing some papers which is quite lot to do!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME... I NEED HER HELP DESPERATLY...

MY DOGS ARE SO SPOILED THEY SPITE ME ON TABLE...BESICALLY BEING NAUGHTY TO MOM.

HELP STACIA

MICHELLE

Anonymous said...

AWESOME... I NEED HER HELP DESPERATLY...

MY DOGS ARE SO SPOILED THEY SPITE ME ON TABLE...BESICALLY BEING NAUGHTY TO MOM.

HELP STACIA

MICHELLE

Anonymous said...

Excellent!
Hugs,
Francesco

Anonymous said...

I think Stacia should move to Florida and be my neighbor. I would be in her house every day!

Thank you Joom, you are always finding treasures that we all can share!

Diana

Toy Wonder said...

From the pictures you posted, I can say that Stacia is a PRO. She's a well experienced handler. You're very blessed to have her in your house. We'll learn a lot from her especially those who show their dogs.

Jasper

Anonymous said...

OK OK...I know this is certainly not the blog SPOT to be excited....but think need to share.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICHELLE

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Stacia is on the way home to Hawaii and will go to California for a big meeting of the organization she works for so I'm sure she will write letters to you soon when she arrives home. That's what she told me today befor leaving Bangkok.

Congratilations to all American friends on the new president.

Unknown said...

Mahalo (thank you) to all of you who left such nice messages... if you would like to contact me I am sure Joom will be happy to provide my personal email address... my belief that I have with these Chihuahuas is working on how they feel inside before I make them show dogs... I truly believe that all show dogs need to first feel how important and know their space in this world is a good one... once again Mahalo to Joom for showing me the BEST time in Thailand- I had the greatest time sharing time with some wonderful and gorgeous Chihuahuas...