Saturday, November 29, 2008

LOOK!!WHAT DIANA AND MICHELLE HAVE DONE

LOOK!! WHAT DIANA AT DRESDEN CHIHUAHUA HAS DONE FOR WARM WELCOMING TO "MAI THAI",THE LITTLE GORGEOUS PUPPY OUT OF "CASH" WHICH IS ABOUT TO GO TO HER IN THE USA.

http://dresdenchihuahuas.com/?page_id=55

AND http://www.dresdenchihuahuas.blogspot.com/

ALSO LOOK AT "TOMMIE jR' IN MICHELLE'S PAGE http://www.brislinchihuahuas.com/Sires_Dams.htm

I'M SO PROUND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO SHOW YOUR WARM WELCOME TO TOMMIE JR.,MICHELLE,THO I THINK JR.IS STILL TOO YOUNG TO BE A SIRE.LOL

DIANA, YOU'RE RIGHT THAT:

"Thai Silk and Tommy Jr. are ready to conquer the United States.

You will be too busy to be an editor (ha-ha)"

I'M HAPPY TO BE BUSY WITH SUCH THOSE THINGS. KEEP ME BE BUSY,PLEASE!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can bet that we will keep you busy, Joom!

The United States is a very large country.

You will have to get a special secretary to handle your Chihuahua e-mails, ha-ha.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

HAHA I'VE GOT SOME SPECIAL SECRETARIES FOR THAT,NOT TO WORRY.

Anonymous said...

It looks like they will have a nice warm welcome to the US! They look great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joom...for posting but I believe we should be thanking you for placing these dogs with us..


I am very excited to have lillte Tommie comming to my home and training. He is an amazing dog in bloodline, color, expression, and nice compact lttle body... WHOOF...what else can I say about him...

"Yes" we agree Tommie is waaaay to young to be on sire /dam page but.. I have so little dogs right now ... as I'm trying to study the lineage and learn lots and lots ... (LOL) that I just haven't gotten that far to put a new page up on my site for "soon to be stars" or "upcomming stars"...sorry sweetie. hhahahahah

Some day...will get there..

Well when little Tommie gets here he will be the first to be titled with that page....

But we are so thrilled with our Tommie and his wonderful bloodline.

Diana will meet you soon in person soon enough...as I had very very nice telephone calls with you and hope to continue to be wonderful friends as we both GROW...God Willing

PS.... ummm Joom "yes" you will need a secretary for sure with us...hahah We are blessed you trust in us to do wonders...

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS
M. Brislin

Anonymous said...

what a nice warm welcome to the US. Can't wait to see the new babies coming soon :)

Toy Wonder said...

Yes... Can't wait to see them perform in the show ring.

Congrats to Diana and Michelle!

More power!