Sunday, November 16, 2008

So long pretty Yoggi







Carina Anklev, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breeder in Sweden ,has many beautiful Cavaliers in hand,incliding "Yoggi" the beautiful bitch with pictures above. It's sad Yoggi passed away recently. Carina wrote about her Yoggi in her email to me:
-------------------------------------
In memory of a loved dog.

Yoggi was born in may -99.Here name : Minimax's Yoggi-Pearl. "Yoggi"Yoggi was a lovely bitch who had a wonderful temperament.She was allways very mild and happy just to be near me, and the rest of the family. Every night she slept in my bed.. (and snored in my ear ;o)) As a veteran we went to several small shows, and she had a very good time to just show herself up,allways with very happy tail! The judges loved her and she had very good kritik... every time. She will allways be in our hearts.Our beautiful Yoggi.
--------------------------------

So sorry with Carina and family. Every life must face the lose and death,we know that, but we still can't help being sad....

Carina, be sad when you lost, cry ..when you're sad but after that, keep walking and smiling. I'm sure that's what Yoggi wants you to be and to do.

Yoggi is looking at you all from heaven.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to a well-loved Cavalier.

Oddly enough, was looking up the age expectations of several
breeds
In my reading about Cavaliers for you awhile back, I learned
that most Cavaliers eventually develop heart disease...
Well, people do also,if they live long enough.

So long Yoggi....

Mary

Anonymous said...

Yoggi was well-loved, that is easy to see in the deep, tranquil eyes of the dog.

I pray that grief will will not endure, as that's what Yoggi would have wanted for loved ones.

Sometimes, when I am having a memorable, wonderful time with my dogs (which is often!) I have a moment of dread...I imagine losing one to death, and the inevitable pain that would come with it. I don't spend my life thinking about bad things, but when a person loves, a person fears. That seems to be the price of loving.

But most of us would rather love and get hurt eventually than not love at all.

Anonymous said...

SO LONG YOGGI.YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL THAT I HARDLY COULD TAKE OFF MY EYES OFF YOUR PICTURES.

ENJOY YOUR NEW PEACFUL LIFE IN HEAVEN.

JENNIFER

Anonymous said...

Yoggi you were too beautiful to live in pain.Hope you're not in any pain or sad now. I know nobody is sad or having pain in heaven.

Thera,Thailand

Anonymous said...

Someone said:"One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why"

Don't make Yoggi find out why you're in blue. Let her have a peaceful rest over there.

Anonymous said...

YOGGI IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I'VE EVER SEEN (IN PICTURES THO)

REST IN PEACE,YOGGI.

ELIZABETH

Anonymous said...

It is always hard to hear that such a beautiful dog passed.

Ellika

Anonymous said...

Thank You!! It was very beautiful and I am so happy that you wanted to write about our lovely girl! Thank you my friend!!! =o)
Love from Carina and family!