Saturday, November 1, 2008

Look! what they did to my handsome Typhoon!!

I sat scrolling down my blog spots and laughed when Michelle talked about her Ozzie, who is a boy but got put on girl dresses to post on a catalogue then I realized my Typhoon did that before as well.

Typhoon is a male Cavalier from the US. He is very handsome. One day around 1 year ago, my friend, who produces clothes and export aboard, borrowed Typhoon to post as a model for a clothe line made specially for Cavaliers and the pictures were sent to show in Harrods, England because England is the homeland of Cavalier and British have so many of them that you can produce a line specially for them.

Typhoon posted for them and once I saw the pictures, I had the same reaction when Michelle saw Ozzie's pictures which is laugh like crazy because a handsome Typhoon was put to sit as pretty as Duchess.

Not so long after that, my husband and I went to London and visited Harrods. Of course,I did not forget to visit the dog clothes department. We stood smiling in front of Typhoon pictures. A seller asked us if we wanted any help because she thought we wanted to buy something. We didn't buy anything because it was so expensive. My husband pointed at Typhoon's pictures and told the seller " My boy, he's my boy..."


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL......

he looks awesome for a girl....

No matter which way you wash it...simply adorable...
There is something about a dog in clothing that always makes me smile...maybe cause it is just so silly.....
wow Typhoon...you are one hot chicken...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

เห็นไต้ฝุ่นรูปนี้แล้วขำกลิ้งค่ะ เคยเห็นแต่ตอนเขาเป็นชายชาตรี ดูเถอะ ทำไปด้ายยย แต่ก็สวยนะคะ

Anonymous said...

DON'T BE MAD IF I SAY I LOVE THE WAY TYPHOON DRESSED.HAHA

I KNOW HE'S YOUR HANDSOME GUY BUT HE LOOKS SWRRT IN LADY DRESSES.LOL

I THINK I HAVE ONE OF THE DRESSES TYPHOON WAS WEARING,I BOUGHT IT FOR MY FEMALE CAVALIER!!!

CALOLINE

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

CAROLINE,I'M NOT MAD BECAUSE I AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENT.HAHAH

Anonymous said...

Joom, I like Typhoon in his Duchess dresses. Elegance!!! Haha

Jean

Anonymous said...

I also like the dress of Sangdao. I think it makes her gorgeous like a naghty cow girl.

Jean

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you Jean, I'm happy with every word of your comments to my boy and girl.

Anonymous said...

I red the blog about your sweet boy inte the clothes... =o) In mars we are going to London... Me and my daugter Malin and one of our breeders and very good frend : Tina (Cederliz kennel) are going to Crufts to see cavaliers!!! It will be soo exciting to see all the lovely cavaliers in their homeland. We had also planed to to visit Harrods (I have been there once before and its so nice to just walk around and just look at everything....maybe they still have the pictures of your dog... =o) All the best to yoy from me /Carina,Sweden

Anonymous said...

It must be memorable to go t Harrod's in London, one of the most famous stores in the world, and see photos of your own dog.

I think both your dogs look adorable in their clothes, and the clothes themselves look very fine, no wonder they are expensive.

Congratulations to you too, I didn't know you also had models!