Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stacia and Pudding and Orchid

This is the story from Stacia and Jerry trip. When they visited me in Thailand, I took them to some of the places. We also took Orchid and Pudding along with us. During the trip, Pudding sat in my bag while Orchid, Stacia's favorite, was sitting either in her Louis Vuiton bag or her brassiere!!






This picture showed when we wanted to visit an important place which ladies with pants or trousers are not allowed to enter so we borrowed 2 pieces of clothes and wore them before entered.

6 comments:

Heidi, Amazing Tails said...

looks like Orchid and Pudding had nice trip that day :)

cute chi's :D

Heidi

Unknown said...

What a wonderful day that was the palaces and ancient ruins were amazing and very historical. It seemed so alive compared to when the King and Queens lived in Hawaii many moons ago. I forgot that I put Orchid in my bra she felt so comfortable there. I felt like her mommy...

Anonymous said...

The picture and the babies look so good, very well done.
Jerry

Anonymous said...

Lovely!! =) the furbabies look so cute and comfortable and warm too!!=D
I also love the pics taken with both of you in sarong...
Thank you or sharing us your
special moments together with your new friend Stacia.
Lala

Anonymous said...

Orchid and Pudding just melt my heart. They are great explorers, too! The story about Stacia's bra becoming a puppy-holder is hilarious. One time, I saw a lady at the mall with a tiny Chi sticking its head out of her shirt. And the Chi was just perfectly comfortable, just looking about like a regular shopper.

Hey, you both look great in those sarongs!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Hi,"Orchid" is a grand child of "Cash". Orchid is a girl out of "Brooke" and "Donut". "Brooke" is Cash's daughter.

"Pudding" is a dear female puppy out of my "Cappucino" and one of my charming girls. Pudding is the best one of my own breeding at this moment.

I've got Orchid and Pudding in a plan to go to train and show with Starcia in Hawaii the end of March next year.