Sunday, January 24, 2010

Amex, Visa, and Master were given their first vaccination

Amex, Master, and Visa turned 45 days old. They were given their first vaccination. They seem to know that they are precious. They have the characteristics of spoiled children. When they were given their vaccinations, they were sreaming at the vet, LOL.

These pictures were taken as snapshots by a simple camera. Oh, I am so in love. I believe they are angels sent from above!

This is not advertisement. LOL. Two of them have already been reserved by two friends, and I intend to keep one of them for myself.







Master









Amex









Visa


Amex & Master
----------------------------------
Amex, Visa, and Master:
DoB: 9th December, 2009
Sire: Am.Th.Ch. Fandango Wheel of Fortune "Cash"
Dam: Saiyai's Dancin to be the Star

10 comments:

George Lee said...

Hi Joom!

Nataliya and I are SO in love with Master and Amex. We can't wait to meet them in person. We are very exciting to meet you and your family plus furbabies as well. This is going to be the very best vacation for us ever. I just can't wait, seriously!!! I am feeling nervous and excited at the same time. Is it strange? Ha ha ha. Nataliya said she likes Master and Amex just the same. All three boys are too cute and if this is not the best litter then it would be easier to make a decision but this is the best litter. It is so hard!!!! But I don't care because I get to kiss all boys in person soon!! :) Hugs.

Lee

Mary said...

You make mr drool every day. Look at them. I just can't take my eyes off them. They know THEY ARE PRECIOUS!

Congrats to the owners! You've got gems! , Saiyai's gems!

Carina said...

Hi!

Oh... they are so so adorable!
and the little tummy...when you hold up Amex?..so cute! ;o)

Please kiss them from me!

Hugs! =o)

Jennifer said...

They know that they are precious. That's why they have the characteristics of spoiled children. LOL Vaccination shot is not fun~ So I understand why they blame the vet.LOL

Look at them....so beautiful.

Can't wait to see them growing.

Melina said...

Hi Joom,

this litter is well worth doing a repeat breeding. They are so beautiful! Perfect Little guys!!

Margeta said...

Hugs & kisses to the adorable three musketeer. Love them !

AWW! They are 45 days old? so fast!! so beautiful!

Karen said...

These pups look,
to be the best so far:)
I just love their looks:)

Kandra said...

I just love them all, I can see why you plan to keep one for yourself. I so need a baby from you. It would be so darn spoiled like my Pistol. I love all the pictures you share. Keep them coming

Michelle said...

THAT'S IT.........

I'm moving out with you!!!
Can't take the torture anymore...hahah

OHHHH MY HEAVEN!!!!
WHAT A SLICE OF HEAVEN.....

I'LL BE ON NEXT PLANE TO COME PICK THEM ALL UP...


lol...

ohhh good luck to proud owners!!
my heart is with you all!!

sugarhills said...

Love! Love! Love! They are all pretty! You know wich one is our favorite! Kiss them all! Ellika and Petes