Monday, January 18, 2010

Daffie: beloved one of Masway

This is Daffie. She is a very beautiful daughter of Baron and Brooke. Daffie turns out to be very gorgeous when she was 8 months old. This video was taken when she was sick with cold, but her beauty was still apparent.

Name: Saiyai's Dancin Daffodil for Masway
Sire: Am.Th.Ch. Marlisa's Dancin Away Baron
Dam: Th.Ch. Fandango Secret Garden "Brooke"
Breeders: Yupayao Sakawee and Saiyai Sakawee
Owner: Marina of Masway Chihuahua, Moscow, Russia
Song: Que Sera Sera
Artist: Doris Day

Writer/Composer: Jay Livingston, Ray Evans
Video produced by: Graffito Dog Studio

8 comments:

Mary said...

Daffie was beautiful even when she was ill because SHE IS A BEAUTY! Congrats Marina, you have a gem. The video was well done. Joom, most of all, you are exelence.

Charles said...

What a beautiful dog in a winderful video and a brand new colour frame.!

Marina said...

Thank you Joom!
I love my Daffie! and I so I miss her.....
I very much wish to take this little girl in my hands... to press her to me and to kiss her... and to kiss her many times...
I think I will cry much during this moment, but I wait our meeting very much!
Thank you Joom again!

Melina said...

Daffie is beauttiful. Congrats Marina and thank you Joom for sharing. The video was so peaceful. :)

Kandra said...

Joom she is just too beautiful for words. even with a cold. Poor little Daffie. Marina, you have a beautiful girl from a beautiful breeder. she is so lovely

Jennifer said...

Daffie is beautiful Joom. I'm not surprised for that. She is from the super parents : Baron and Brooke. Daffie is a nice super darling. And you picked the very right song for her.

Unknown said...

Daffie is so gorgeous... what a beautiful topline and head type...s

Roxana said...

She is beautiful!
I hope she feels better soon!