Friday, January 1, 2010

My Family




Please note that all the pictures were taken by my friend, Chattawat Eknarongsak. We want to thank him, but I must say he was mean to me. the day we took our photos. the sun was quite light, and comfortable, but it forced a person with small eyes like me to contract my eyes the whole time. Yet Chattawat kept asking me to smile widely and also open my eyes up as well. I told him that I couldn't do both things at the same time. If I smiled widely showing my teeth, my eyes will be narrow, and if I opened my eyes widely, my smile will be narrow, LOL. But he insisted, and I tried. That's why my face looks funny. Blame the photographer!!.















8 comments:

Melina said...

Precious and Gorgeous Family Joom....Everyone looks so happy!!! :O) xoxox

Marina said...

Oh! My eyes have run up every which way.... It is impossible to look SO MUCH many beautiful photos at once! This Great Beautiful and happy FAMILY has filled my heart with quivering love!... Thank you!

Roxana said...

Oh, Mrs. Joom, what wonderful pictures. Your family is so beautiful! You make me laugh always with your comments. Your face doesn't look funny at all. You all look so great!
Happy, Happy New Year!

Mary said...

WONDERFUL PICTURS!

Michelle said...

Agree!!
Lovely lovely family!
Your boys so handsome !! Saiyai lovely as always and both your husband and yourself beautiful couple in marriage!

Blessed my dear!
Truly blessed!
Happy New Year

Jessica said...

what a wonderful happy loveing family you got joom...also the furkids look happy and loved

Carina said...

I see a warm and beautiful family!
=o)

Kandra said...

Your family is so beautiful. Your children are very pretty and handsome joom, you must be so proud. What wonderful photos your friend took. And you all looks so happy together.