Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tribute to Baron, the number one of 2008 and 2009

May I announce again (and perhaps many more times) that Baron: Am.Th.Ch. Marlisa's Dancin Away Baron is the number one smooth-coat chihuahua in Thailand of 2008 and 2009. People in the dog showing world will know that campaigning dogs in a tough breed and country is a difficult task. Baron was number one in 2008 after just limited showing. It was easy. But in 2009, showing chihuahuas in Thailand became very tough. Both due to the excellence of the chihuahuas, and the situations in Thailand. Anyhow, baron became the number one in 2009, as well. I love him, and is proud of him, in ways I can't describe.

I can't thank Matt Nicosia, his breeder, enough for letting Baron be his first chihuahua to leave America, to me. That was very trusting of him, which I respect. I also, can't thank enough, to Erika Lanasa for devoting herself to showing Baron until he became an American Champion at the Westminster show of 2008. And my Thai handler, Prayoon Wijakhanawut, who, if there's any word more than thank you, he deserves it. He devoted himself to presenting Baron, until Baron became the number one chihuahua in Thailand of 2008 and 2009.

My friend, Chattawat, kindly created a video as Baron's tribute. My kids helped pick the song, "I Got a Feeling," by Black Eyed Peas for Baron, and I think it matches, LOL. Hope you enjoy video. Even though it's small here, the big one in on Baron's Champion page.







22 comments:

Melina & Ben said...

OHHHHH Joom thank you for sharing......

My ♥‏ HEART ♥ melted....my love my perfect little man Baron. I want one just like him someday...he is my dreamy little chihuahua!

Thanks again for making me smile...I showed Ben too and he loved it! We both love that little man of yours! Big smiles from both of us :)

Unknown said...

Baron is such DOLL and it shows his personality in the video I remember the first time I laid my eyes on him in your living room... I was like OMG this dog is gorgeous... if the rest of her dogs look like this I will freak out...

Kandra said...

I second that Melina
Baron is a dream. Joom You must be just so happy. I am so happy for you and Baron. He deserves to be number one just look at him. Congrats again

Rick Morgan said...

Im so happy for you and proud of you, Joom. Its a wonderful feeling to have one of your dogs do so well. Congratulations!!!

Mary said...

So WODERFUL video and picture! The song matches Baron's movement and story very much.

I 've looked at it time after time.

And yes, Baron deserves the Nr.One! He is super gorgeous! I can't say it enough.

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Bravo! What a beautiful Chihuahua. Know what? I'd marry him if I was a female Chihuahua! So I agree that he is the number one! :) Hugs.

George Lee

Eva Wolbeck said...

Dear Joom,
Baron is stunning. He deserves to be number 1. His attitude and type is gorgeous. Such a dog is unique .
Congratulations to your beautiful Baron.
Hugs, Eva xx

Anonymous said...

My God, what a great guy. so konsentrerad on his handler.
Joom Congratulations to your gorgeous Baron.
He has wonderful movements
He is a good dancer too =)

Hugs Janne & Sussi
Sweden

Jennifer said...

Nice picture, great video and very very beautiful song that marches Baron movement so much.

That is very nice tribute to Baron and of course, he deserves. Think of what he has done and shown , he really deserves.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you friends. Baron and I thank you countless times for your kindly support.

Please note that the featured handler in the video was Mr. Charn Peeravate.

Charles said...

Baron is breath taking. Love his look. Congrats again (and many more congrats ) Joom.

Margeta said...

I GOT A FEELING! The feeling that I am looking a great champion! Baron is the true champion...champion all the time. He deserves the nr one, two years in a row is great, super great!

The song is really matching. I enjoy watching it.

อ้อแอ้ said...

Baron is the hero! He has a big part of my heart . The song is my favourite. My two favourite! Ahhh....great!

Anonymous said...

The video is great and the song is nice but it's too short video, isn't it? LOL

Natalia & Jesús said...

I'm excited to see this wonderful BARON trails. Spectacular wonderful body and head. I'm smiling. He is the father of my two pups.
It's just perfect.

Michelle said...

hahahah...still dancin all the way through the song...hahahah

Baron looks to be one happy handsome boy..
If I was a chi I'd wanna marry him!!! HEHEHEHE

Great Job Baron and congrats Joom and your handler for closing 2009 with a BANG..

Agree!!! VIDEO WAAAAYYYYY TO SHORT.

Anonymous said...

That was a feeling! <3 <3
He is so nice and what a walk he has!!
Im in love Joom!!!

Hugs Kitt

Anonymous said...

Very nice tribute!
Congrats,Joom.
Maybe one his Brooke puppies ,
will be #1 there in 2010 :)
/Karen

Linda said...

very nicely done Joom!! He looks so happy and like he's truly enjoying himself. Congratulaions!

Toy Wonder said...

I'm speechless. He deserves to be no. 1. Phenotypically nice and moves very well.

Go go go Baron for 2010!!!

Jasper

Roxana said...

I am in LOVE once again!
GREAT video!

Ada Stefani said...

Oh! did I ever enjoy your Baron!! Oh my, looked at his video and cannot get over the expressions on your little, champion's face - just adorable, and I have to add your 2007 champion Cash is no slouch either! talk about a magnificent long hair chis, with presence to spare, I don't wonder that they are Number 1.