Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Int.Jaguar de Iniesta

This is Jaguar de Iniesta. He has just been confirmed, by the FCI, as the latest International Champion. "Jaguar" is a half-brother of my "Cash". Jaguar's dam is Dt. Jgd. Ch. Club Angel of Sun Del Pequenos Mexicanos. And of course ,his sire is Int.Am.Ch. Mina's Code Honor Fandango . He was bred by Jasmine Iniesta. And he lives with and is owned by my dear dear friend ,Eva Wolbeck of European Friendship Chihuahuas, Germany.

Usually, for a dog to become an International Champion, already deserves to be congratulated, but in this case, I am most congratulated because Jaguar is the half-brother of my Cash. This makes me feel so attached to him, and I've been supporting him for a long time. Other than that, Eva Wolbeck is a very good friend of mine. She is nice and kind, sincere, and devoted to her friends. Eva came into my life, to support and stay with me when I need friends and support, like many blogger friends here. I can say that Eva came into my life at the right time, and will be remembered by me, always. So, Eva's happiness is my happiness.
As for Jaguar...look at him. He is, to die for, isn't he? Somebody said he is a carbon copy of my Cash, and I agree.

16 comments:

Jennifer said...

YES! I see how Jaguar is Cash's carbon copy!. Oh! That's FANDANGO , isn't it? They are so so so adorable and special. They deserve the INT title.

And for Eva, I know how she's benn nice to you and good friend of you, Joom. So...I love Eva too and I'd like to congrate her for her wonder INT!

Congrat countless time, Eva.

Charles said...

Jaguar is gorgeous! I agree he is to die for. And I agree he is Cash's carbon copy! Or I should say both Cash and Jaguar are the carbon copy of their sire, LOL

Congrats to the latest INT!

Margeta said...

WOOHOO!I AM SO PROUD OF EVA AND JAGUAR! I AM SO PROUD OF BEING EUROPEAN FELLOW! LOL

HUGS & KISSES TO THE NEW CHARMING INT. JAGUAR DE INIESTA!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Eva for making this beautiful boy an International Champion, and to you too Joom for having his half-brother ! Well done, ladies xx

MARY said...

EVA,HERSELF,IS BEAUTIFUL TOO.I THINK SHE HAS VERY GOOD TAST.THAT'S WHY SHE SELECT SOME VERY BEAUTIFUL CHIHUAHUAS.

JAGUAR IS NO DOUBT BEAUTIFUL. HE IS ONE OF A KIND INDEED.AND HE DESERVES THE INT TITLE.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYBODY INVOLVES.

THANKS MY DEAR DEAR JOOM FOR SHARING THIS INSPIRATIONAL ISSUE.

Unknown said...

absolutely gorgeous

Eva Wolbeck said...

Thousand thanks dear Joom.
I´m over the sky of your post.
That we found us as friends because of Jaguar and Cash was destiny.
I´m so happy and proud to have you as my best friend and although we are so far away, our friendship grows more and more each day .
Hugs and kisses, Eva

Anonymous said...

Joom,
Jaguar sure does look like ,
his brother Cash :)
Congratulations to Eva!!

Karen

Melina said...

Joom all your dogs are so lovely and even your puppies...wow this is definately a Cash copy!!! Beautiful!!! I'm so happy for Eva and Jaguar! Congrats! :)

sugarhills said...

Joom, Eva sounds like a beautiful friend, and we are so happy you found each other! That is Destiny!
Congrat´s to you Eva, what a beautiful male!He looks just like Cash, Joom! Must say we are as well feeling attached to him, since he is our Divine´s, Half Uncle!!!
Hug him from us!
Ellika and Peter

Natalia said...

Spectacular.
I congratulate sicaente heart.

Kandra said...

Wow Jaguar and cash are so identical. Definetly carbon copies of each other. Eva must be on cloud nine. I am so very happy for her and for you Joom, to have someone so special in your life. God brings people from far away into our lives at the moment we need them and if they are true then they stay around. That is the best kind of friendships their are. Even between people who have never met in person. Congrats to you Joom. Congrats to Eva for having such a beautiful international champion.

Marina said...

What a Great Win!!! Jaguar looks Gorgeous, and really he very much resembles on Cash. My Great congratulations for Eva! Thanks for sharing, Joom!

Anonymous said...

Joom,i can't believe what you have done,soooo GREAT!!!!
Thank you for friendship and loving Cody and Jaguar ;0)))...

Hugs Jasmin

Jessica said...

YES, Jaguar is a carbon copy of Cash. They are both to die for. WOW is all i have to say.

You are lucky woman Joom

Roxana said...

What a Boy!!!