Friday, January 22, 2010

Typhoon has fully recovered

To friends who asked about Typhoon's conditions. I'm happy to infrom you that Typhoon has fully recovered. He's happy, as he used to be.

Yesterday I had guests at home. I told Typhoon to sit and wait for me near the chair I was sitting in. He obeyed. But after about half an hour, he probably felt like the guests were there too long already, or I have ignored him, so he jumped onto the chair, and began kissing me. He looked at me beggingly. I hugged him, kissed him, and told him I love him. Only then did he calm down.

That's the way Typhoon has always asked for attention. I could never ignore him.

That's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel's style....LOVE ,SWEET, ADORE...what eles we should ask for?







7 comments:

BL said...

Great news! So glad to see Thyphoon again in here..., sound and happy..

Jennifer said...

Great news! I love this kind of your photos, bonding of you and your beloved dogs. You and Typhoon are so sweet together...so sweet...so warm.

Many kisses to Typhoon and many hugs to you , my dear Joom.

Anonymous said...

Good to know he has fully recovered. He is a handsome dude ;0))

Derrick

Mary said...

Look at you two....so adorable...so impressive.

Glad to know Typhoon is recovered. Look how happy he is..

Charles said...

NICE, SWEET, WARM, HAPPINESS!!! That's what I want to say for the blog today (and everyday :-)))

Carina said...

Hi!

So wonderful to see you and Typhoon together in theese photos.
I am so happy he is allright now.

Give him kisses from me...
and from all my cavalier girls too... I can emagine they would like to kiss this handsome boy. ;o)

Love!

=o)

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

LOL Typhoon will be happy to be kissed by the wonderful girls of Zellamir!!!

Hugs from Typhoon and me to you all.

Hope you have a nice weekend.