Friday, January 8, 2010

series of pictures of Malee Group Places

In the limited showing of Malee with Erika Lanasa, between late July to early December of 2009, other than winning 15 Best of Breeds, she also won 12 Group Places. It is such a miracle for me and my family, even now.

I can't thank Erika Lanasa enough for the good job with Malee in the past year. I know that it was a diffcult job, and you did excellently. If there's any word stronger than "devotion," I know that that is your job.

I also can't thank enough to all the judges who awarded to Malee, be it for the Best of Breed or Group Places, which brought about Malee to become number 9 long-coat chihuahua in America. Malee is also the first Thai-bred long-coat chihuahua to become an American Champion. You, the judges, were just doing your great work, but it affected my heart. You make the heart of a Thai breeder to be filled with joy and pride. Thank you countless times.

This is the series of pictures of Malee Group Places.

Oops, Malee won 12 Group places, but why do I only have 9 pictures? HELP! LOL















9 comments:

Kandra said...

Just beautiful. What a wonderful accomplishment for you and your family Congrats

Melina said...

Wow very nice! I'm so happy for you both. Beautiful Malee!!

Eva Wolbeck said...

Dear Joom,
many congratulations to these fantastic results of your outstanding Malee! I know, how proud you must be , and many congratulations to Erika Lanasa.
She makes a perfect job and you can be so happy, that you have her.
This stunning dog and Erika are a winning team. That´s the best could happens for Malee and you. You can be very proud of your breeding work.
Hugs, Eva

Jennifer said...

No matter how many pictures of Malee do you have , but every pic is the GROUP PLACES pics. Oh! That's awesome. The nr 9 long coat chihuahua in AMERICA in the only limetted showing is what we should be proud. I know you are so proud of your girl. I AM PROUD OF YOU AND MALEE TOO. I ALSO RESPECT ERIKA VERY MUCH

Mary said...

Very beautiful pictures of the precious winnings! 12 group places in only limited showing is not easy , especially for chihuahuas! Malee has opened the coloured windows for showing chihuahuas in USA. I am so proud of her , of you.

Margeta said...

Congratulations countless times on Malee's outstanding showing results by Erika and on your exelence breeding ,Joom.

Love you all.

Michelle said...

YOU GO GIRLS!!!!!

awesome awesome awesome!!!

Rick Morgan said...

Very nice, Joom. Im so proud of Malee adn Erika. They are doing so well. I bet you cant wait to get Malee home so you make her # 1 in Thailand :-)

Charles said...

Joom ,you have every reason to be proud of your Malee and yourself. I am so proud of you too.

Erika and Malee did many great jobs together in the 2009.

I wish the very best to Malee ,Erika and you Joom , in the 2010's showing.