Friday, January 1, 2010

OUR FAMILY PHOTOS

When my daughter arrived back in Thailand, our whole family got together to take family photos a few days before the end of 2009. I will not ask you to enjoy looking at all the photos, because it's too much to ask for you to enjoy so many pictures. I'm sharing them here because it was a truly valuable time for us. When you have children who goes off to study abroad, you will feel that every minute that they're back are valuable, just like the time during this Christmas break, which our whole family gets to spend together.

Our precious dogs who joined us don't seem to know that we are fighting for our family's right to be completed both with the two-legged and the four-legged.

So the family photos on this occasion are so important both to my children, my husband, and myself, and also to my dogs. Someone once told me, when our loved ones are far away, we long to be with them again. For us, this is so true. Including, the hope that in the coming years, we will still be able to have our lovely dogs with us, which makes the present time even more valuble.

Thank you to all friends for supporting us on this fight. Please pray for us.

I start posting the series of photos by the photos of my husband and I, and our dogs.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 TO ALL DEAR FRIENDS FROM OUR FAMILY WITH LOVE AND CARE.





15 comments:

Melina said...

All I can say is Beautiful couple! :) xo

Sue said...

All the pictures are so wonderful. You have a beautiful family and you look so happy. I am so happy you had your entire family with you during the holiday :)

Marina said...

Thanks for pleasure to look at this beautiful and loving each other pair!

Rick Morgan said...

What a beautiful family....and happy. Happy New Year!!!

Karen said...

What nice pictures,Joom!
Thank you for sharing with us:)
I see my Cash Man looking handsome as always, and his beautiful son:)

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous piturres of adorable family. Joom , I love you and your family ,2 & 4 legged. I am so happy to see you smile. I pray for your victories in the year of 2010.

Mary said...

Love all the photos. I watch them times after times happily. I don't see you looked funny at all Joom. You looked happy and beautiful. Your entire family is looking so good, so happy, so warm. It means you will have a wonderful life in the new year.

Thank you for sharing dear.

Anonymous said...

I love all the Pictures,,, you have such a nice family,,

thank you so much for sharing them with us,,,, God BLess you and your family,, you all have such sweet and happy

faces,,, Your daughter takes after her Mami,,, very Pretty!!

Give my love to all of them and YOU!!!

God Bless and Love

Yammy

Charles said...

Precious picturs! Precious family! Love all your family members. All of you are beautiful , inside and outside.

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR! HAVE GREAT VICTORIES!

อ้อแอ้ said...

น้าจุ๋มขา รูปทุกรูปน่ารักมากกกกกเลยค่ะ ครอบครัวที่น่ารักและสมบูรณ์อย่างนี้ ดูเท่าไหร่ก็ไม่พอ ไม่เบื่อ ไม่อิ่มค่ะ ดีใจที่น้าจุ๋มและครอบครัวอยู่กันพร้อมหน้าในเวลาเช่นนี้ เดี๋ยวอ้อแอ้กลับไปจะขอไปกอดน้าจุ๋มให้หายคิดถึงด้วยค่ะ

Jessica said...

Loved all the pictures Joom. You and your family look very happy. All the puppy looks very loved and happy. Love the pictures of your and your husband....

Carina said...

Oh!

You are looking so happy... and in love!

=o)

Anonymous said...

ครอบครัวมาพร้อมหน้ากันวันปีใหม่แบบนี้
ไม่ต้องถามเลยค่ะ ว่าความสุขเป็นแบบไหน

แค่ได้ยิ้ม ได้หัวเราะ ได้คุยกัน มันก็ไม่สามารถบอกได้เป็นคำพูด แต่ก็รู้สึกได้ ทุกคน.....

bend

sugarhills said...

Thank you Joom, for shareing all the beautiful pics of you and your lovely family! And to bring in the dog members as well! You are all so sweet!!!
Take care and hugs to everyone!
From us!
Ellika and Peter

Kandra said...

You and are so beautiful the two of you look so happy and it is so beautiful in the background. WOW Thailand must just be breath taking. Joom and your husband look like the perfect couple.