Saturday, February 20, 2010

Birthday cards from a dear friend

I woke up and opened my email. The first thing I saw was three beautiful cards from my friend, Marina of Masway Chihuahua, Russia.

Marina said she began working on these cards since last month. I know that lately, Marina is slighly ill, yet she concentrated on working on my birthday cards. She said she made three cards and couldn't decide which one to send to me, so she asked me to pick one. Of course, I couldn't decide. They all include love from a loving friend. They all mean so much on my birthday.












4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the cards! Beautiful!! You're so good in it, Marina.

Margeta said...

Marina, you are SUPER! SUPER CREATIVE! SUPER FREIND!!

Carina said...

Beautiful cards from a wonderful friend.
=o)

Toni said...

I agree Joom keep them all ,they are all so nice and done with love.