Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Carla & Erika's great work on Malee , Tommie ,Roger on the snow blizzard day!!!

You can probably remember the day Virginia was hit by a snow blizzard. It was the worst blizzard in 60 years, and it shut down Virginia and near by states. At the time, there was a dog show. Erika Lanasa, brought our dogs there to show. She made an appointment with Carla Viggiano, to take photos of Roger Federer, Tommie, and Malee. On that day, Roger finished his American Championship as well.

After the first day of show was over, Erika and Carla came out to find a good location for the photoshoot. In their hearts, they were worried about the snow blizzard, but they kept on working...until they produced over a hundred beautiful pictures of these three. I can't post them all here.

I would like to pay my courtesy to Erika and Carla that even when the weather didn't go their way, they still produced such great work, before they both went home with their dogs and camera even before the show ended!!!.

And of course, the three beautiful chihuahaus, Roger, Tommie, and Malee, they seemed to have thrown themselves into posting for this photoshoot. :0)))

Enjoy the pictures, and please note that there are many more beautiful pictures of them in their respective champion page on my website. A lot of Malee's pictures in my gallery page as well.

I am certain that Michelle Brislin and Roxana Hossli will update these beautiful pictures of Tommie and Roger Federer onto their website very soon.






Am. Th.Ch. Saiyai's The Roger Federer for Sollette
1 year old
Sire: Am.Th.Ch.Marlisa Dancin Away Baron
Dam: Th.Ch. Lamar What A trip
Breeder: Saiyai Doghome
Owner: Roxana Hossili , Hossili Chihuahuas, Switzerland









Am.Ch.Saiyai's Believe in Miracle Moment for Brislin "Tommie"
1 year 5 months old
Sire: Am.Th.Ch.Believe in Tommy Boy
Dam: "Yardtip" The Super Star of Saiyai Doghome
Breeder: Saiyai Doghome
Owner: Michelle Brislin , Brislin chihuahuas






Am.Ch. Saiyai's Thai Little Florist "Malee
1 and a half year old
Sire: Int.Am.Th.Ch. Fandango Wheel of Fortune"Cash"
Dam: Th.Ch.Jimlim of Saiyai Doghome
Breeder: Saiyai Doghome
Owner: The breeder

22 comments:

Sherryandgreg said...

They are beautiful! I can't wait to have one of my own.

jennifer said...

Tears to my eyes..happy tears...

They are super gorgeous.

I too pay courtesy to Erika & Carla , the devoted duo. And of course to the three super models. I think they know themselves how they are beautiful ,so they posted very very beautifully.

Love! Love! Love!

George Lee said...

Impressive photos! Malee is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Love both guys. Erika is an excellent handler and that is for sure. :)

Mary said...

Those all pictures are impressive. I visited their champion pages in your site and I hardly could get out of the pages. They are so so so adorable, like angels!!!

Pictures of Malee on the snow ,in your website , look like pretty angel on the white cloud. Umm....gorgeous...

Margeta said...

OMG!!!! Tommie is the most handsome chi I've ever seen!!! really!!!!

Roger is a young adorable champion that takes my breath away.

Malee Malee Malee, I can hardly take off my eyes of those pictures in your site.

Oh my...my

Anonymous said...

โอวววว มาลี ขนเยอะมากกกกก สวยจริงๆ

โรเจอร์เป็นหนุ่มแล้ว หน้าเข้มจังเลยค่ะ


bend

Charles said...

Good dogs , good people, GOOD MOMENT ,good job!! Everything is perfect!!!!!

อ้อแอ้ said...

It must be love, love, love. Love them all. They showed theirt out for the photos in such terrible weather ,oh dear , dear Malee, Tommie and Roger.

Roger is my favourite in this case , because just cam fronm Thailand to show in America and sudden met the snow. It might be his first time with snow , THE BLIZZARD!!!

How brave they are. How good job you guys worked out!

Roxana said...

These are really stunning pictures! All the chis Look Great! Erika told me it was so cold on this day, but even so the dogs look like Profesional models!!! They are looking their very best in the freezing weather!

I am so grateful for Erika. There are no word to thank her for the wonderful job. She puts her heart into her work! Roger finished on this day! Then the big Blizzard came and she drove back home worried that the dogs would be in harms way!!! I am so thankful they got home safe.

Thank you Karla and Mrs. Joom for these beautiful pictures!

Natalia said...

Some beautiful photos of some beautiful puppies.
As always Mrs. Joom we made my day with such beautiful images.
Kisses

Tina said...

Gorgeous photos. These shots should be on the cover of a magazine. Love them.

Toni said...

absolutely stunning all three of them - Malee what a feminine chi she is - so glamorous - can you breed me a twin like her !!!
Joom the dogs and the handlers are true professionals , in such harsh weather they still can present themselves so brilliantly - love each and every picture of them - love the profile pics that show there lovely appleheads ,deep stops and sweet tilt to the nose - here I go again stating the obvious ..LOL

just brightened my day so much to see these pics
best regards Toni

Roxana said...

Dear Mrs. Joom,

Thank you for these beautiful pictures, I truly tresure them in my heart. I not only enjoy seen Roger but I enjoy seen Tommie and your Beautiful little girl Malee.

These pictures are very impressive. Carla, you did a wonderful job capturing the beauty of these little ones.

Mrs. Joom, there is truly no way to thank you for you this precious gift. I will cherish them forever!

Gina said...

Dear Joom,
Awwww..what beautiful photo's, thank you for sharing! You should be VERY proud of each of these gorgeous chihuahuas!!! Cogratulations to you Joom & everyone else!!!!

Rick Morgan said...

Pretty photos. Thanks for sahring.

Michelle said...

Malee... Looks gorgeous Joom!!!
Very very pretty...

The boys are handsome devils... I wonder if they fight over Malee lol..

Thank you Carla and Erika for the pretty pictures ..

Even in that crazy blizzard.. You captured them beautifully..

Love the ones of Malee sitting like a princess .. Just taking in her scenery and brisk air!!

Hugs!!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you dear friends. You know that I do love and am very proud of them, even though none of them are with me in Thailand right now. It's love and pride from across the sky.

Toy Wonder said...

Exceptional chihuahuas!!!

You are so blessed to produce such awesome chis.

All of them are very charming.

Nice work!

Jasper

Marina said...

Really it is very beautiful photos and the Best Representatives of our favourite Breed!
It would be desirable to look, and to look and look....... infinitely....... and to look again!
Thanks Joom- Best Breeder, thanks Erika- Best Handler, thanks Carla-Best Photographer, for sharing with us!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Chi's. I love your sites, wonderful pictures of family, dogs, flowers etc..thanks for sharing

Carina said...

Hi!

Wonderful photos of beautiful dogs.

Thanks for sharing!

Love!!

=o)

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thanks freinds again.

Marina ,you can't imagine how glad I am to see you here. It means you are getting much much better or already recovered.:0)

Your big win in the past weekend helped you a lot.:-))