Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tantawan went to new loving home

My son and I just came back from dropping off Tantawan , beautiful daughter of Baron and Brooke, at the airport. She will fly in four hours. First she must go though medical and microship check-ups. Then the servicemen will take her out for leisure time before flying to Madrid.

We are already missing her. We know she is travelling to one of the best home in the world, HDO Chihuahuas, Spain, where Natalia and Jesus are waiting for her. Good luck. Good life, my dear Tantawan.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Is Tantawan Sunflower? You changed her name or it's just her call name?

Hope she travels safe and sound.

I know the lovig home is awaiting for her. She deserves the best.

Please keep us post.

Jennifer said...

Hope she has a safe journey.

She is beautiful,very beautiful.

I'm sure she will make more names for HDO. And she will be living happily at her foever loving home...HDO, Spain.

Congrats to Jesus & Natalia. You've got a gem from Saiyai Doghome and you deserve.

Margeta said...

Good luck, good trip for adorable Tantawan. Love & kisses

Natalia HdO said...

Tantawan this at home in Spain.
She is tired.
Joom thank you very much.
I'm very happy.
My dog is precious.
Now is asleep.

Roxana said...

Oh, I am so happy everything worked out ok! I am happy Sunflower is safe and sound in her Mommy's new loving arms!

Hugs to them and to you Mrs. Joom.

Roxana said...

Que dicha que llego bien su baby! Te mando un abrazo enomre!

Roxana

Jesús - HdO said...

After working all day, I'm home at last.
I really wanted to see Tantawan. She is so sweet. She looks tired. The journey has been long, but I think she is happy. She does not separate from the arms of Natalia.
Joom, thank you very much for give us a treasure as Tantawan. I promise it will be very happy with us.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE EVERYTHING WENT WELL.:0)