Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Morning Kisses to Visa, Master, and Amex

Visa, Master, and Amex are 54 days old today.

George Lee and Sue Repash, Amex and Visa's owners, respectively, kept telling me, in their emails, to kiss the boys for them. Actually, I already do this everyday. Today, I felt like taking the pictures to prove this, LOL.

The boys are healthy, lively, and adorable. Today, like any other, I woke up, called for them, and gave them morning kisses. When I sat down on the ground, the three boys would fight to sit on my lap. When I picked them up to kiss, they would wag their tails happily and kissed me back. And when I put them down and stood up, they would enjoy playing with my feet. For little chihuahua puppies, the feet of a fat lady like me must be such a marvellous thign for them, like when we see our first Greco-Roman column, LOL.

The first pictures in the blog is Visa, who belongs to my dear friend, Sue Repash.






















2 comments:

Carina said...

Oh Joom!

Visa is so cute... I wish I could kiss him too...

Love!
=o)

Sue said...

Oh how I love my little boy already! Thanks for the beautiful pics of kisses. Can't wait until I can give kisses!