Thursday, February 18, 2010

What I wrote about Malee & Erika ,to the AKC

Everybody knows that our dogs , Malee and Tommie , didn't win in the Wstminster show. But I am still happy because I know that Erika and Malee and Tommie fought on together despite the obstacles. I pay my respect down to them all.

Before the Westminster show , I recieved an email from AKC to write something interesting about Malee. I wrote it happily. It was difficult to write everything about Malee and Erika in a few lines, but I tried. In the end , it wasn't used , but I would still like to share what I wrote about Erika and Malee here.

I know Michelle wrote somthing nice and sweet for her Tommie as well.


Here it is:

When we sent Malee to Erika Lanasa , we only hoped that Malee would finish her American Championship , as a tributeto her super parents , Int.Am.Th. Ch.Fandango Wheel of Fortune and Th.Ch. Jimlim of Saiyai Doghome , both of whom have produced many excellent puppies for us.

It turned out that Malee showed with Erika Lanasa much better than we ever hoped. They get along and have a strong attachment. They produced show results which were beyond excellent. Erika made Malee into the first Thai -bred long coat chihuahua to become American champion.

Malee's show record in 2009 was:
15 Best of Breed
2 Group ones
3 Group twos
2 Group threes
5 Group fours

Please note that this was from limited showing between 26th July to 5th December 2009

Watching Malee and Erika showing together , it catches your eyes and captures your hearts like watching the world's most beautiful ballet.

Thank you Erika Lanasa for the very good job of putting Saiyai's Doghome on the map of American dog- show.

Thank you all judges for kindly awarding Malee in 2009. Your talented eyes fill the hearts two Thai chihuahua breeders with happiness and the confidence to breed excelence chihuahuas to the world.


12 comments:

Kandra said...

That explains it very well Joom, they seem to have this special connection and that is great. I am so proud of you and the accomplishments you have made. (((HUGS)))

Toni said...

That was well written Joom, too bad they didnt use it - but none the less it explains it all from your heart.
brilliant accomplishments and I am sure many many more to come.

Anonymous said...

Beautifully stated Joom - and I hope you can see them together in the ring one day - they're a wonderful team.
hugs
Linda

Mary said...

Very beautiful article Joom. It'sa very sweet of you to adore the wonderful bond so much. Love you , love Malee, love Tommie, love Erika.

Jennifer said...

I am speechless with your wonderful speech..I mean your article to make the tribute. It is a true lighthearted speech.

Anonymous said...

Well written Joom and a very nice tribute - you can feel the love and pride in your words.I personally feel they were very strong contenders and will continue to do well. I m just wondering how many of your breeding will be there in 2011, more than two I'll bet.

Michelle said...

Dear anonymous ... May I predict future..

I see many stars in Saiyai' future.. This upcoming year..
I see Cash becoming a top sire quickly..
I see many beautiful things.. I see another Westminster...

I see many people happy !!!

Joom.. Your note was very very nice !!
Erica and Malee are super team!!

Tina said...

Joom, I have watched Erika and Malee many times including Westminster and you expressed your sentiments beautifully. Your dogs are a tribute to your honor as a person and a breeder. Much more to come in 2010......

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you dear freinds for being with me and proud with me , be it happy or sad ,win or loose.

I treasure all of you more than you know.

sugarhills said...

That was very good writing Joom!
And we can only agree with everyone, that Erika is a great handler and that she and Malee is a great team, to accomplish so much in such a short time, WOW!!!We are looking forward to Erika and Malee´s continues shows!So proud of all of you!
Ellika and Peter

Carina said...

Hi!
Thanks for sharing Joom...
I can feel that You have written from your heart. =o)

Love!

Toni said...

ooops ...
Michelle that dear anonymous was me Toni , I must of forgotten to sign .

I like your predictions they will make Joom very Happy ...

and Joom Im sure ,like Michelle said that thier will be many great things happening in 2010 and also in Westminster 2011.