Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Bouquet " is a full young lady now

"Bouquet" is still with Anucha Srisutham, my freind who's training and showing her for us. Bouquet has already started showing and did very well, but she has taken a long break because she was on season. It was her first season. It means she's a full young lady now, and she is very beautiful. And as ever, she knows she's beautiful so she's naughty, bossy, and spoiled.

Bouquet came to visit with Anucha's family so we took the opportunity to train her by the lakeside next to my house. My friend Chattawat came to take pictures of her for us.

Bouquet will skip this weekend's show because Anucha'll have family business to attend to. Therefore Bouquet will resume her showing late this month, and we hope she will finish her Thai Championship soon. Then she can go to her owner, Michelle Brislin, in Pensylvania, USA.

We also post Bouquet's video at the bottom of this post. When ever you want to see the video you can go to our Saiyai's Video page.



















Song: Que Sere Sera
Artist: Doris Day
Writer/Composer: Jay Livingston, Ray Evans
Video produced by: Graffito Dog Studio
Featured handler: Bend Srisutham

15 comments:

Roxana said...

Bouquet is more beautiful than ever! She is looking like Mommy and Daddy! Both gorgeous parents, what else can you ask for! Michelle you are a very blessed lady to have such a precious girl!
Mrs. Joom, you are a wonderful breeder!
I send you all a hug!

Anonymous said...

น่ารักมากกกกก

(แต่เสียดาย ไม่เห็นหน้าคนจูง ^^)


ชอบตอนที่พี่ตี้ ซูมอินที่หางเค้า ดูน่ารักดีค่ะ

รอดูของทอมมี่บอยต่อเลยนะคะ ป้าจุ่ม

bend

Kandra said...

Joom she is so beautiful. and now to fully be a woman. what a wonderful time, I cant wait to watch her become a CH and then to see her future children. WOW

George Lee said...

Michelle is very lucky woman to have your Bouquet! She is gorgeous and one day I'll buy a female puppy (out of Baron) from you someday. :) Hugs!

Jennifer said...

You've got tears...of happiness...to my eyes again. Bouquet is growing up so beautifully. She has been so adorable since she was a baby...a puppy...and look at her...the pretty beautiful young lady.

The video is lighthearted.

Congrats again to Michelle. You've got one more gem and you deserve.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful moment ,Joom.

Unknown said...

guess what? I want her too lol

Carina said...

Hi!

Bouquet is realy a beautiful young lady...
and the photos are very good...
and the video; ohhhhh! =o)

Thank you for sharing this, and God Luck in the ring Bouquet!

Love!

Charles said...

Bouquet is really beautiful. Watching the video making me smile all the times. My wife has rerun it time after time.

Good dog , good job!

Mary said...

Oh! This is breathtaking! I want to hug her & I want to have her! Can I have a dog like her in the near future?

Oh! Love love love.

The video is superb!

Michelle said...

Joom
I would like to thank you for sharing the precious video of Bouquet. She was beautiful as a puppy and maturing into a fine young lady.

I try not to count days until I see in her person but it's so hard. She will be a year in May 4th. One day from my daughters birthday. So this little lady has a special place waiting for get here. That PINK bed still waits. Hahaha
I laugh at pink because mrs Joom says pink is NOT her color.... She is naughty. Lol... But I believe she will have to get use to it because my daughter picked it out!

I feel long winded this morning lol..
So I keep writing! Lol

thank you for all your nice comments.
"Yes" I am blessed to have her come live with us.

No matter what babies come from Bouquet.. The credit goes to Mrs. Joom for allowing me to have her.

Blessings to all this snowy morning her in Pennsylvania.
Have a fine day.

Hi Roxy and Stacia.. Miss you guys!

Margeta said...

Bouquet's jumping at the end of the video made me laugh so hard. It shows her naughty personality. She is gorgeous for sure.

Chattawat did his great job again in photos and video.

The handler has very beautiful long legs (lol)and wonderful movement.

Joom, you know what I want to say for you! YOU ARE THE BEST.

Melina said...

She's perfect! Gorgeous! She looks just like her daddy! xo

Rick Morgan said...

My favorite photo of her is photo # 10. I have heard so much about Bouquet. I cant wait to hear that she is a Thai champion and on her way to Michelle who has been planing to receive her for many months.

Anonymous said...

I am sure she will have a loving home ,with Michelle .Good luck showing her:)

Karen

Toy Wonder said...

Very nice lady! Congratulations Joom and Michelle!

I'm sure she'll be a nice mom in the future.

Jasper