Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My beloved ones together in Westminster

Our two dogs didn't win in Westminster!!!

But oh! how I am happy!! Why?? I know they worked their best!!! Erika Lanasa, the handler , devoted her heart and soul. That's great enogh for us.

And...more so...my beloved ones together there !!!!!

Oh...my beloved ones in the Westminster!!!!! :0))))


Erika , Michelle, Saiyai , Tommie- see ..they were together in the Westminster!! They are my true beloved ones.

Michelle & Erika & Tommie, they shared love and care.

Saiyai & Erika & Malee...look ...how happy & proud they are.

Michelle & Saiyai & Tommie...my love...
My dear freind Sue Repash and her Stela , a moment at thering side after the show. Saiyai took thispic for me.
Erika & Malee: this pic brings tears to my eyes. They put their heart and soul together.
The little Tommie was tired... but look at her mom...smiling happily broadly with love and pride. Precious!!
Saiyai & Tommie : They were at the ring side of Westminster show 2010!!!








10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Joom!! you must be so proud of them, and everyone looks fabulous. Your daughter is beautiful too! Congratulations on the two lovely contestants.
Linda

Mary said...

Impressive! I look at the pictures again and again. You know why!! They are full of love and pride!! I am so in love and proud of you all.

Jennifer said...

I want to speak more...everybody was looking so good , Saiyai ,Michelle, Erika, Sue , all looked great ,looked happy and proud.

Tommie, Malee, Stela were gorgeous as ever.

Perfect pictures!!!

Saiyai said...

Westminster was AMAZING! It was great meeting so many people. I was so excited! It was fun cheering for Tommie and Malee. Even though we didn't win anything but I was so proud of them. Erika showed very well too (I heard a lady next to me complimenting Erika while she was showing Malee)

Great job everyone! let's try again next year :)

Skyler said...

Erika showed really well, and Malee and Tommy did great...! You have lots of reasons to be proud! :)

Ada said...

such neat pictures taken at the Westminster Dog show!!!.

Toy Wonder said...

I saw the videos at Westminster.

For me, Malee and Tommy are winners!!! Very nice movement and conformation.

Good work Erika!

Jasper

Charles said...

I finally got back home. I was dissapointed that I couldn't have a chance to meet or even touch base to Saiyai. It was crowded ,but yes, I had a very pleasure moment there.

The pix are beautiful and impressive ,Joom. Treasure them in your heart.Worth!!!

Carina said...

Hi!

Oh! So nice to see them all together...=o)
They look so happy!
And they all are very beautiful!

Very nice photos of special time.

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs!

Roxana said...

Oh my, I love these pictures! They are making me emotional! Tears!!!!

All the beautiful girls together! Michelle, Erika and Saiyai, you all look lovely! Tommie and Malee ... WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! You are the best of the BEST in our hearts!!!! Erika you did wonderful!

Thank you Mrs. Joom for sharing these beautiful heart touching pictures!!!

I love you all!