Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good morning, good day

During my comfortable sleep last night, our new Foreign Minister kept negotiating with the Cambodian counter-part. It turned out, this morning, that negotiations is going in the right direction. The soldiers of both sides will step back from the border. The representative of both sides will engage in negotiations more frequently. Both sides hope that we'll be able to

A month ago, there was a very strong storm in the area of my village. It brought down a big tree in my house. I hired people to replant the tree (the process would required a crane). It cost a lot. At the time, I was very upset I had to pay a lot of money. But as time goes by, the big tree was re-planted and now, it's very beautiful very green. It turns out I'm very happy and doesn't regret paying that money. What good is money if we let a friend who has lived with us for so many years to die. Even if that friend is a tree. For my family and I, every tree in our compound, is like a human friend. This morning, I looked at the new leaves on this tree, and felt very good.

In this same morning, the news reported that our Tammy, Thailand's Woman Tennis Hope, won yesterday, in Spain, and has been promoted to the 37th best in the world. That's another great morning for me.


Typhoon, the sweet cavalier feels good every morning. Every morning is a good morning for him.

No comments: