Saturday, July 19, 2008

I can't imagine the end

The situation along the Thailand-Cambodia hasn't improved. Both armies have camped around the "No-Man" land, which both sides still claim as their own. Anyhow, there haven't been such tension for 45 years. Pretty much for as long as I can remember.


Two groups of Thai are fighting against one another. One, is a mob of thousands from Bangkok, the other is the locals along the borders. These two groups threw insults at one another. They even ran in to start a fight. I saw the news this morning and I was sad.I've been sad the whole day. Why is it that Thais, known as the People of Smile, would fight among each other and leave their smile far behind?


I've been thinking for many days where this all began and where it'll end. The beginning, we can find out. But I can't imagine how it'll end.


"Beamer" is absent from show today because he's coughing, so I keep him home. It's not very important because he's only 5 months old. For the show yesterday, he earned the no.2 spot of Baby Class. That's not bad.



"Beamer" the fawn and his litter mate, "Danny" the black.

These photos were taken when they were 4 months old.

No comments: