Sunday, July 27, 2008

Michelle Brislin

Michelle Brislin is an exhibitor, who shows Chihuahua in USA. She gave me an honor by writing to me and we've been talking awhile with freindly feeling. She's a big fan of my Baron and Brooke (who isn't? LOL)

Michelle told me that she seriously falls in love with Chihuahua. She can't stop thinking about Chihuahua more than an hour in each day. She buys stuffs for the dogs - clothes, foods and snacks - more than she buys for herself and her husband.

She thinks whatever she feels with chihuahua is an illness but she's happy with that kind of illness.

I had to argue that whatever she is doesn't call an "illness" at all. If Michelle is ill, I might have been illed too because I'm everything Michelle said she is. And I've this reaction with all the breeds, not only Chihuahua. So if she's sick, I'm sicker. LOL

I'm convincing Michelle to come visit Baron, Brooke and me in Thailand. She said she almost bought Brooke when she saw Brooke in the States but the ex-owner said Brooke was about to go to Thailand (to me) and Michelle said she really falls in love with Baron. Also, we have great conversations. Aren't that enough reasons to come visit Thailand?


Michelle Brislin in Sepia picture. How beautiful she is!

Michelle's Chihuahuas. They're gorgeous. This's Michelle's signature in her email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joom: I can hardly express my sincerne gratitude to you for being such a nice, genuine, kind person.
My passion is chihuahuas. I have only been exhibiting for a year now, and have learned SO much in such a short time regarding the breed itself as far as show standards, and the breeders themselves.

I believe I have many more years of learning ahead of me, but also strongly believe that IF YOU HAVE A PASSION for anything in life..you must go with it. Don't only reach for the stars..but reach for the sun and moon as well.

Patience is key... although I will admitt that when you have such a passion for something, for instance in my case my chihuahuas ...it is very hard to keep patience.

Don't settle for anything just average..
Shoot for the top..and know you will have many ups and downs along the way.
Know your Dream...Live Your Dream

Thank you for being a freind!