Monday, July 28, 2008

Not a very good day.... but that's life

It seems like the first job of the Foreign Minister in order to negotiate with a Foreign Minister of Cambodia about Phra Wihan temple on the No Man's land issue didn't go well.

A friend of my husband who was a senator in the same term with my husband, was shot and dead. It was on the news this afternoon. Everybody in my family knows him. So we're sad.

A dog that I rescued and raise at the office, which I work as an editor at Telecom Journal, is sick from the illness in past 2 weeks. He's already old when I rescued from a street but when I adopted him, he was cheerful and loved by everyone at the office. Now that he's sick, everybody is sad.

Fortunately, once I got home, I found that all the dogs at home are healthy and happy. At least, when I get home, there's this joyful waiting for me.


Hugo and Micro, the little two chihuahuas that will stay at Saiyai Kennel until this December before Peter from Sweden will come pick them up.

No comments: