Friday, July 11, 2008

My Beautiful Day

After so many bad news happening in my country, especially politics (these news still remain and some grow) this morning, I'm so happy with the news that the magazine Travel and Leisure conducted a world-wide poll for the best visiting city. Bangkok, the capital city of my country, won. This made me happy. And I want you guys to know that not only is it good for visiting, my country has many beautiful dogs. Good to be picked up from a visit. LOL.

I would like to share that Cash's puppies, which I've presented as beautiful and so father-like, they are now 45 days old. Still gorgeous. As for their names, there have been some changes. I decided to change the female name to Saiyai Fandango Maiden Cash. I call her, "Maiden." As for the male, which seems to be a clone of his father, his name is Saiyai Fandango Cash's Dividend. I call "Divide." The two names were given to me by my friend, Simon.

Thank you Simon for being the god-father of the two of them. LOL.
Enjoy their pictures.









3 comments:

Toy Wonder said...

very nice names. it really compliment the pups! more power!

Anonymous said...

Cash's puppies are very beautiful. I hope that they can do a good showing like Cash and everybody can remember Cash forever from Cash's puppies showing.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

I'm very appreciated with both messages.
Thank you so much.Hope you come visit again.