Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baron is funny






Baron didn't win Best in Show. But that's alright. As I've said, the Best in Group is a profit, which made me very happy already. The dogs that won best in Show yesterday were a bulldog, which has a record of many best in shows, a pomeranian, which is very beautiful, and a very famous Siberian. They won the Best in Show one round each. They were all deserving of the Best in Show.
Baron returned home and went to sleep.
Allow me to talk about Baron's sleeping habit. He loves sleeping so much. When he sleeps, he snores veyr loudly and farts like a pug. I think we don't usually see a chihuahua, which snores and farts like him. LOL
Baron really does love to sleep. Even when he's shoowing, if he has to wait for a long time, he'll start to look sleepy. If he wins and is taking photos on the podium, if the handler is taking a long time to set up his pose, then he'll start to fall asleep as well. You see his pictures in show results with his eyes closed, that is really him sleeping. Even during sex he falls asleep! LOL
When Baron was showing in America, Erika, his handler, once wrote to tell me that Baron is funny. She said that when he arrives in Thailand, she said I'll love him so much. At the time, she didn't tell me how Baron is funny. I think this is his funny part. And she's right, I do love Baron.
I also put up pictures of Cash, which seems to be very happy to be taking a rest and not showing. When Baron returned home very late last night, Cash, who was sleeping, only looked up as if to ask, "Hey, did you enjoy showing today? Keep up the good work. I've stopped and I'm going to sleep." And he went back to sleeping.
Baron didn't win Best in Show. But yesterday was still a beautiful Sunday for me. Including there were other good news coming in my life. I will write about them later. One of the good thing is all the support I receive from you. My friends, from all over the world. Some of you comment on my blog, some wrote me an email, and some of you both! It really made my day.

No comments: