Sunday, July 6, 2008

Star, the Dam of Merit.

Last night, I slept thinking about the news I saw before I slept. It was about some whales died on a beach in Thailand. This's not the first time that something like this happened in few months. I'm sad for the faith of those nature creation and worried of what will happen next to our earth.

This morning, I woke up not really in a good mood and heard about the news that Thai politicians have some conflicts. Some issues are interesting but some are just non-sense.

At that moment, I thought it was such a bad Sunday morning for me.

But once I checked email, I found that Karen Hamling sent me some information about Star, Cash's mom. Those are things I never knew before.

Star was awarded as Dam of the year 2005 in the US. In that year, she had 5 kids that finished Championships.

The 5 kids of her are
Ch Fandango Treasure Island
Ch Fandango Treasure Me
Ch Fandango Show Me's Mirage
Ch Fandango Show Me's Fancy That

Ch Fandango Turn on the Charm

My Cash finished his championship on August, 2006.

Thank you Karen for the good story the Dam of Merit that make my day.

No comments: