Sunday, December 21, 2008

Baron and Anton - 1st place of 2008




I would like to announce to all my beloved friends, a news that many of you already know, that Baron (Am.Th.Ch Marlisa's Dancin Away Baron) and Anton have been awarded as Thailand's no.1 smooth-coat chihuahua and cavalier king charles of 2008, respectively.

After Baron has just finished his American Championship in February at Westminster, Baron flew in from Pensylvania with me, along with Tommy, just last March. Baron showed limitedly between early April to early November. Within this limited time, and among chihuahua champions from other countries, Baron won by a country mile. Therefore, he was awarded as the no.1 of Thailand, leaving behind a large gap between him and the no.2.

Anton, a black-tan cavalier king charles from Hungary had few competitors in Thailand. He finished his Thai championship very quickly and showed rarely after that. Everytime he showed he stood out. With his beautiful coat, cheerful eyes, outstanding movement, and perfect body. He was awarded Thailand's no.1 cavalier king charles.

Thank you to all judges for seeing the talent within Baron and Anton.

Thank you to the great fan club of Baron and Anton, for supporting our handsome boys, all these time.

Please read the number one page of saiyaikennel for more info on these two and other number ones of saiyaikennel.
http://www.saiyaikennel.net/number_one.html

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOOTH NR ONES!
This was a great year for you Joom! And we wish you an even better one 2009!!!
LOVE ALWAYS// ELLIKA & PETER

Anonymous said...

Kisses and hugs for the two:
Nr One!!!

A speciell kiss to Anton from us and our cavaliergirls. ;o)

/Carina

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you Peter&Ellika and Carina. Baron and Anton send many kisses to you too.

Anonymous said...

Joom;

Well have to say..not very suprised with Baron, he is rather handsome. Both you and Matt should be thrilled with his accomplishments. My love to you and BARON as always!
Baron can now offically move home with me...hahahahah
Put him on the flight with MY Tommie...I promise I'll give him back...hahahah

I do not know much on the other breed but the dog is beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Hey Joom, congratulations on Baron and Anton! I knew about Baron's win, so I am double-glad for you with Anton's win. Anton does look very different from other Cavaliers here.

And of course, there is only one Baron. That short coat of his makes his physical perfection stand out even more.

Hello, Ellika & Peter & Michelle!

Diana

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you so much Michelle and Ellika. I loke every word you write the compliments.

Diana,you're so pofessional!!!!

Thank you you two again.

PS. Michelle,I belive you will send Baron back,but he's busyyyyyy .So he can't fly to you. LOL

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Diana,

Agian, I love your comment with compliments for my awesome boys. You are so neat and professional in writing with evry detail. You make my day again.

Kisses from Baron,Anton and me to you on the special day.

Anonymous said...

hahahah you trust to fly home with me....

ok...I'll start looking for a hide out..... Maybe in Alaska??????
Now...when is he comming...
hahahahahah
Chi Kisses