Sunday, December 14, 2008

My dogs were invited to see"Beverlyhills chihuahua"!!!

My dogs were invited to see the movie"Beverlyhills Chihuahua"!!!!

It was opening premier,hosted by Jerhigh and Chihuahua Club of Thailand, for some VIP and Celibrities with dogs. Neighter I'm not VIP or celibrity. But my dogs are!!!. So I was invited to go with them. Cash,Baron and Tommy took me and my son to go with them. I know you may watched the movies already. I just want to share that I like the movie very much. It's cute!!! Cash barked in the theatre every time the leading lady(chihuahua girl) appeared. They took some pictures of my dogs and me before going in the theatre and some celibrities hold Cash and Baron on the "cat walk".

Unfortunately, the organizer didn't send the pictures of the celebrities with my chihuahuas on the cat walk.

Here are 3 pictures of us that they took before seeing the movie. They sent me today.
--------------------------------
My dogs,my family and my friends with me.


The lady in the middle is Yui,my assistant at Telecom Journal. Yui is the real dogs lover. She picked many street dogs and takes very good care of them.


Sa,my middle child was holding Baron and Tommy and I had Cash in my arms.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a wonderful time you all had! Did the dogs like the movie? I am sure they paid attention, because there was some howling and yipping too, besides dogs speaking.

Very nice movie!

Such a wonderful invitation, your dogs are V.I.P.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Diana, I think they liked the movie. As I wrote, Cash barked every time the leading lady which was a beautiful chihuahua appeared. Baron and Tommy acted as neat gentlemen.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I can see you all had a wonderful time! =o)

/Carina

Anonymous said...

It was very nice to see your blog today..... Well everyday! I liked to see you on the red carpet with all your loved ones, small and big!!!!/ Roxana

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Carina and Roxana,

Yes, we had great time at seeing the movie together. Wish dogs can be allowd to join us in theatres all times.!!!!

It's great,for me, to have friends like you who always are happy with my happiness.That's what friends are for. Thank you.

Toy Wonder said...

Wow! I'm sure Cash, Baron and Tommy enjoyed the movie.

They are certified hunks.

Jasper

Anonymous said...

น่ารักมากเลยค่ะ ป้าจุ๋ม
ไปดูกับพี่อนุชา พี่ปุ้ย และแฟน(น้องชายพี่อนุชา)
อดยิ้มไม่ได้ทุกครั้งที่มีฉากของน้องหมา
ส่วน โคลอี้ คุ้นๆมั้ยคะว่าเหมือนโลมา (ได้ที สวมรอยซะเลย อยากมีลูกเป็นดารากะเค้าบ้าง)

ตอนนี้ท้องเริ่มโตแล้วนะคะ ขี้อ้อน แต่เด็กไม่ค่อยดิ้นเลย เรียบร้อยมากๆมีบิดขี้เกียจบ้าง
ไว้คลอดแล้วจะส่งให้ป้าจุ๋มดูโดยเร็วเลยนะคะ/bend แม่โลมาค่ะ

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

ก็ยิ้มไม่หุบตลอดเวลาเลยซีคะ เพราะมีหมาทุกฉากเลยนี่

Anonymous said...

Thank you too for inviting me, Kelly and Shawn with Rocker to the movie premiere!! We had lots of fun... it was really something different.
Yes, we have noticed that Cash is enjoying the movie!! He kept barking while watching the movie!! He was so cute =) Your two boys Baron and Tommy are attentive and behaved during the movie..
We have watched their interview with the star celebrities, the boys are a natural in the limelight!! =)
Thanks again.
Lala

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Lala, I hadn't seen the interview.!!! They didm't send those pictures to me too.Too bad.