Friday, December 5, 2008

My little sweet "Malee"

The mobs left the airports!!! I have been so happy so far and there are many things to say but it turns out that my blogger that are through internet explorer has a problem which I don't know about it. Until somebody told me to try it on a Firefox which turns out well. As the time has passed for many days that I don't know what to say... so I just would like to present some pictures at 4 months old of my little sweet "Malee", a girl out of "Cash" and "Jimlim". That's it!!!!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is lovely, just like her Daddy!!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Malee....needs to come home with Aunt Michelle for sure...
She is such a pretty little thing and love her colors...nice head...and looks to have great personalty.

God bLESS AND BEST OF LUCK WITH HER.

ARE YOU SURE SHE CANT COME VISIT THE STATES?????hahahhahah

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

THANK YOU KAREN. I KNOW YOU'RE MORE THAN PROUD OF HER BECAUSE YOU'RE HER DADDY'S BREEDER SO SHE IS LIKE YOUR NIECE.

Anonymous said...

DEAR MICHELLE, I OFCOURSE HAVE A DREAM TO SEND MALEE TO "VISIT" THE STATE ONE DAY.LET'S KEEP EYES ON HER.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

OOPS!! IT'S ME,JOOM,TALKED TO MICHELLE ABOVE.ERROR TO PRESENT AS"Anonymous".SORRY

Anonymous said...

Hi Joom,
The puppies are beautiful! I know you will have great success with them.

I am happy to hear from the news that the civilian unrest is finally coming to an end. I am sure your countrymen are also relieved ./ Simon

Toy Wonder said...

These puppies are future champions. Cash is really a producer.

Jasper