Thursday, December 11, 2008

Impressive Cards from Friends

I've recieved some beautiful cards from friends. All the cards are sweet,impressive,ceative and exclusive. Thank you all. Some cards are electronic cards which I don't know how to pick and present!! Please know that I'm apreciated with all of you and your cards.

Here are some nice cards from friends that very beautiful and I would love to share.
----------------------------------

This is a brighten nice card from Janne Björn at Bjoornstugans Chihuahua ,Sweden. How nice!!! Thank you and wish the best everything to you in return.


Look at the sweet Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in the card of Heidi Junghans at Cavalier-Vom-paulinenhof,Germany.The lovely cavalier lives far away at another part of the world but he has my heart. Love the card!!!


This is a nice card from Jasmin Inista,Germany. Hi! Jasmin,would you please give a kiss and hug from Thailand to Am, Int, Dt. Ch. Mina's Code Honor Fandango? Tell him the kiss is from me and the hug is from his son "Cash".


This is from Heidi Schulz,Amazing Tails, Norway. Look at the awesome chis in the card.They really make my greeting season.


This card is from a good friend ,Renata at Adorable Puppy.How sweet!! Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you all! These cards are really beautiful!

Love from Switzerland,

Roxana Hossli and Family

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Yes, I'm very proud to recive these cards. And best wishes to you all in return.