Monday, December 15, 2008

Michelle on busy(but happy) days!!

Michelle is sooooo busy!!

Look!! What she's been busy with. Michelle broght her awesome boy ,Ozzie ,which was invited to take some pictures for a dog.com. They may have his pictures as the cover!! Well, as I'm a big friend of Michelle, I got the pictures first so everybody can see the best picture of Ozzie that I like most.

Michelle was also brave to handle her Londin at the show past weekend AT LEHIGH KENNEL CLUB, SUNDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2008.

Michelle looked a little bit exited but they did a great job!!! Londin got 3 POINT MAJOR AND BEST OF OPPOSITE.

Michelle's daughter was the photograher who took the pictures of her mother and Londin.

Must say everybody did the great jobs!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH.thanks Joom for posting my happy day!
I normally send my dogs out with handlers...but this time..I have learned enough about the show ring to get out with the best of them and show, and that is what my Londin did...she showed beautifully for that 3 point najor win! Saturday we took Reserve Winners Bitch .. I believe we could have one that one to but Me (momma) had nervous itch...hahaha

Londin now has an amazing 3 majors....and can I say want a 4th major?

We need 4 points to finish her American championship...hopefully with a 4 point major...hahahah

I had very nice review from judge who told me she was a very well put together little chihuahua and was happy to have her in the ring ;o)
I also got comment from another judge ringside who loved little Londin as well..
so bragging??? hmmmm today have to ...it's my first win myself
Love to all who reads and God Bless!

ps...i forgot my bloggers password again..hahahahah
Joom sorry

BUT IT'S ME

Michelle Brislin
www.brislinchihuahuas.com

Toy Wonder said...

Congratulations on your major win Michelle!!! Londin is a very nice chihuahua.

More winnings to come.

Jasper

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jasper...also thanks for the link back to my site..appreciate kindly!
Michelle