Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dear Santa

Here's a Christmas wish,to make my Christmas Glow.
All I'd like for Christmas is simply Best In Show.
If that's too much,dear Santa,then my heart would loop-de-loop,
If you'd see fit to give me a placing in the Group.
In fact.I'd be quite satisfied,and not show too much greed,
If you'd be kind and generous,and give me Best of Breed.
Dear Santa, I'd be merry and really feel quite rich,
If you'd arranged a gift for me-Winners Dog or Bitch!
But I'd be joyful,Santa, and I'd dance the highland Fling!!!
If my pup would just be happy and behave in the ring!!!

Author Unknown
(with courtesy to TNT magazine,December 2008)
----------------------------------------

These are my dogs and pups that I ask Santa those wishes for.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...I don't know how you find all those pretty poems and things, Joom...they are sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joom!

I loved it! ;o)

so fun to read...
Hugs from me.

/Carina

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

It's very nice to hear from dear friends on the special day!!

I'm happy you like it,Diana&Carina. Yes, I think the auther is genious!!

Diana, I got the poem from the TNT magazine that you sent to me!!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen that Joom! Very cute...LOL