Saturday, December 27, 2008

What I want to say to you before 2008 past away

As I've said many times before, I have lived for more than half my life. I have found that the best parts of my life have been since I started breeding dogs. Dogs have brought many good friends into my life. When I began to write my "diary" onto this blog, I was further amazed that I couldn't think of any other periods in my life, which have been better.

I started my blog in June. Today, my diary is only 167 posts long. Everyday, my blog has brought good things beyond explanation into my life. It's amazing that the word "hi" or a comment of few words from friends from all over the world, speaking in different languages, are what makes me open up my blog every morning. You are all so influential to my life.

Of course, this year that is about to past, I've met many upsets, which is a norm in life. I've experience betrayal from someone not so far away. Some people who I've helped and hoped for a life-long friendship. Of course, life isn't always as hoped. I may not deserve only the good things. So "betrayal" "insults" "accusations" entered my life, in this year of 2008.

But all of these upsets hardly matter when compared to other period of this year when I've faced great obstacles, which has created much misery for my family and I (for example when a breeder stole the picture of my Baron) some of my friends, whom I've never met in person, never knew much of their background, except through friendly email communication, devoted themselves in helping to solve these problems. Some of them tried to get involved in legal terms to try to help me through the crisis. Some send me messages, which are like a big napkin for me to wipe my tears and pull my chin up. Even my daughter, who studies in New York, when she faced obstacles, some of my friends would try to help as if she's one of their own. These friendships tell me that they are valuable, more worthy of remembering than all the bad things I faced.

Unbelievable that these friendships, and any other, which I have not been able to mention, were all possible because of dogs!!!

All my friends, whom I may not all name, but I know you know I'm referring to you, please know that if there's any words more powerful than thank you and appreciation, please know that I offer them to you countless times.

The things I want to wish for you all are:

May your troubles be less
your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door
in the year 2009

But at the same time, we all know that 2009 will be a year of challenge. Probably more so than any other year in our lifetime. I would like to say to you all, my derest friends, and to myself:

We must live with what we have
Not what we dream
And make the best of that we have

Below are the pictures of my family and I, which were taken recently, to present to you all as a greeting from our family.








23 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really SWEET!!
Those pictures are amazing.. I love them.
I wish you the best of luck in the next year.

Anonymous said...

DEAR JOOM!
Thank you so much for your wisdom words! And Thank YOU so much for being our friend! And Thank you for showing your lovely family pictures! Bets of luck to all of you from all of us, 2009!
And a special THANK YOU for all the hard work delivering beautiful new members to our familly!
LOVE ELLIKA & PETER

Anonymous said...

I wish you a Happy and a Good New Year, 2009!!!

Greetings from Eva

Anonymous said...

Oh! Joom!...

It was so nice to read this...
You are such a sweet person and I am so happy that I have "met" you... ;o)

And when I look at the wonderful pictures of you and your family I see: LOVE! =o)

All the best for 2009!!..from Me and My family.

With love.
/Carina

Anonymous said...

Dear Joom !
Thank you for your kindness and friendship.
You very kind and wise woman. Thanks you for your professionalism, in selection chihuahua. Your family is fine. Let in your house always there live kindness and love. Yours faithfully Marina.

Anonymous said...

It is said that a thing of the size that the people can exceed comes over as for the problem.
All the good thing being bad are experience.
There was the thing that I am very various as for 2008 as for me.
But spirit appeared by an email from the love people who got to know in a net.
It is property that I was able to get to know with your family.

I wish your family happy new year

Anonymous said...

It is said that a thing of the size that the people can exceed comes over as for the problem.
All the good thing being bad are experience.
There was the thing that I am very various as for 2008 as for me.
But spirit appeared by an email from the love people who got to know in a net.
It is property that I was able to get to know with your family.

I wish your family happy new year

Anonymous said...

Oh Joom, you bring tears to my eyes, your words are so emotional for me.

Once again, I am able to see that you have the wisdom of a very old soul, although you are certainly not old.

These new photos are the best that have been taken ever of your family, you all look so happy and relaxed. Most importantly of all, you are together.

I read what you say regarding that these recent years in which your dogs played a larger part in your life has been the best years. I can certainly understand what you are talking about. It seems that this is "our special time" after we have finished raising our children.

What you say about the benefits you have received from communicating with all of us on your Blogger, and speaking on behalf of all of us, we feel the same way. You have been a source of support for us, a source of inspiration, and a great teacher.

Because of you I have become more compassionate towards people that I barely know. Also, because of your influence in my life, I have become more trusting. This has always been an issue for me. Prior to meeting you, life had taught me not to trust the majority of the human race. But your example has softened my heart. Yes, one can experience betrayal, but a person can recover from that and go on living. And eventually, trust again. This is healthier than not trusting anyone, and we become stronger instead of embittered.

I send you many blessings, enough to fill your house and its many rooms; and to all of my friends on this blog, I send you a big Cuban hug and my best wishes for your continued health, and the health of your families and your animals.

Diana

Anonymous said...

Dear Yupayao,

thank you so much for your warm and nice words on your blog. Your feelings are so close to mine. My dogs are so important part of my life. With their help I met so many wonderful people and you are one of them.

You have so nice family and you must be very pround on all of them.

I wish you a lot of peace and happines in you family.

Damjan

Anonymous said...

Joom,
Beautiful words and beautiful pictures!
Thank you ...your family is lovely
Karen

Anonymous said...

Your friendship is special
Like the flowers that bloom,
Or when a butterfly emerges
From within its cocoon...

You remind me of that butterfly,
Loving and free,
Bright and colorful,
For the world to see...

We will share sunshine and rainbows;
Sometimes, the rain and the snow;
We'll stand together through it,
While the cold winds blow...

When the time is right,
We won't stop to ask "Why?"
Our friendship will take flight
On the wings of a butterfly ...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great words of wisdom Joom. You are one of the kindess people I have met in 2008 and hope to have a lifelong friend in you. Happy New Year and I look forward to chatting with you. I know I don't email a lot and life does get in the way but I do think of you and all my friends abroad each and every day and say a prayer for you all.

Anonymous said...

Joom

Your a truly a women of inspiration to me. God has blessed my heart with you being in my life! Thank you for being you... Your family pictures show such a bond between all of you that in itself is something to be proud of. You are beautiful inside and out and you family as well.

(Diana) I will agree with your words as well.... I have a had time trusting the general population...The best thing that has happened to me in 2008 is making friends like the ones I have made with all of you.

Some of you I only know through Joom's Blog and some one you a little bit better through telephone and personal emails.
But happy to be here with all of you.
Blessed!

May allof you have a wonderful New Year...and look forward to all the wonderful things to come to all of us.

Mrs. Michelle Brislin

Anonymous said...

Dear Pee Joom,

Thank you so much for your New Year warm wishes =) You have a beautiful family!!

Thank you so much for being a blessing to us and I truly thank God for your friendship!

May you and your family have a peaceful and blessed 2009!!

All my love,
Lala =)

Anonymous said...

ครอบครัวป้าจุ๋มน่ารักมากๆเลยค่ะ
พอเพิ่มน้องหมาเข้าไปด้วย ยิ่งน่ารักไปใหญ่
ขอให้พรใดๆที่ป้าจุ๋มมอบให้ทุกๆคน จงได้รับคืนกลับเป็นเท่าตัวนะคะ

ส่งรูป Bryan หรือ พ่ออั้น ไปให้ทางเมลล์แล้วนะคะ ขอโทษที่ช้าหน่อยเพราะว่าเมมโมรี่กล้องมีปัญหา จะอัพเดทเรื่อยๆค่ะ

สวัสดีปีใหม่นะคะ
/bendค่ะ

Toy Wonder said...

Wishing you and your family a very Happy and Prosperous New year!!!

Jasper

Anonymous said...

สวัสดีค่ะพี่จุ๋ม
ใกล้ปีใหม่แล้วน้องนัทขออวยพรให้พี่จุ๋มและครอบครัว
มีความสุขเยอะๆ สมหวังทุกประการนะคะ ส่วนเรื่องที่ไม่ดี เรื่องที่เลวร้าย ก็ขอให้ผ่านพ้นไปนะคะ จำเอาไว้แต่สิ่งดีดี เรื่องร้ายก้อลืมให้หมดไป
มีทุกข์บ้าง มีสุขบ้างเป็นเรื่องธรรมดาค่ะ ถ้าไม่มีชีวิตก้อคงไม่ใช่ชีวิตเนอะ
...ทำดีได้ดีค่ะ น้องนัทเชื่ออย่างนั้น...
ใครทำไม่ดีไว้ก้อคงได้รับผลตามนั้น
อ้อ..นอกจากครอบครัวและพี่จุ๋มแล้ว ขอให้น้องชิ ทุกตัวสุขภาพแข็งแรง มีลูกเต็มบ้าน มีหลานเต็มเมืองนะคะ พี่จุ๋มจะได้มีเรื่องเล่าที่ดีดี เล่าให้พวกเราฟังผ่านบล็อกอย่างนี้เรื่อยไป มีความสุขเยอะๆอีกครั้งค่ะ.

..น้องนัทและพี่ศิวกร..

Unknown said...

WOW what beautiful pictures - like they say a picture paints a thousand words and those pictures paints a beautiful picture in my mind... thanks for sharing such a beautiful blog entry with me I can feel the love through the trials of the past year and I can hear the hope for a better year next year... Thank you for being my friend and for allowing me to be a part of your life.

Anonymous said...

Wauw! And so many thank's!!

This is the best ever....nobody say someting to as you did!

And your wises for me a say to you!

A big hug Stephanie and Envy

Anonymous said...

Dear P Jum,

What a wonderful family pictures !!
I can feel all the warmth and happiness
from your wonderful kids
two and four legs,of course!!

I wish you and your family
a very happy year
and i want to say that
knowing you ,has been one of the greatest gifts

have a great 2009
from the Scootie Gang!

love always
Ike
Dolchai

Anonymous said...

Dear pe jum
Wishing you a holiday filled with love
and a New Year 2009 rich with blessing.
Mrs. Art
President Pug Dog Club of Thailand

Anonymous said...

OH! Super website! supr photo!/
Arpilin,Ru

Unknown said...

ขอให้พี่จุ๋มและครอบครัว พบแต่สิ่งที่ดี มีสุขภาพแข็งแรงนะคะ

**ครอบครัวพี่อบอุ่นจังเลยค่ะ เห็นรูปแล้วรู้สึกดีมากๆ**