Thursday, January 1, 2009

More New Year Cards from More Lovely Friends.

This card is from Krystal ,a nice chihuahua friend,USA.She said "May the New Year bring you Peace, Happiness, Prosperity and Good Health…..
Take care and God Bless…...Krystal
AP.Srisutham is the only one local chihuahua breeder that I allowed my Baron to breed with thier bitch. The puppy delivered recently,with only one !!! It's a woderful boy!! His name is "Bryan". They made a new year card to me with the Bryan's picture. Wonderful!! Thanks!! This card is from my good friend,Art,the president of Pug Dog Club of Thailand.


This card is from my good friends and my handlers,Prayoon and Tippawan,at Tippawan Kennel.Very nice card and very nice friendship.



This very creative card is from a chihuahua friend,Dios,Sweden.Thanks!!!




More New Year Card from Maria,a nice friend in France.Hugs&kisses to you,Maria.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew how to create a card like the ones made here...very beautiful

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Michelle, I also wish I knew how to do that as well. That's our secret,right? HAHAH