Saturday, January 10, 2009

So long.. Bouquet

I just wrote about Bouquet on my blogspot not so long ago. However, I didn't write that long because Bouquet was only 8 months old so I believed I had so much more time to write about and take more pictures of her.

Bouquet was Brooke's and Donut's dauther. Her littlemates were Bally Boy, who is going to be with Peter and Ellika in Sweden and Orchid, who I plan to do her Am.CH with Stacia in Hawaii. All of them in this litter are gorgeous. Bouquet was even the most beautiful but smallest and tiny. When she was 8 months old, she weighted only 1.9 lb.

Bouquet was a tiny Chihuahua, who didn't have any health problems ( atleast she didn't show it at all). She was lively, cute, naugthy and attention seeker. She's a very mommy girl and cling on her sister, Orchid, all the time. The image of 3 of them, mother and kids, looked so funny. Brooke is big so she has big step. Orchid can follow her but Bouquet had to run after and call mother and sister to stop and wait for her. It was a nice and cute image. I wish I took some pictures.

The night before yesterday, one of my maid, who is the best in taking care of dogs , wanted to take Bouquet to sleep with but the other maid suggested not to because he was afraid Bouquet would get smash over (when the maid is sleeping) So she didn't take Bouquet to sleep with. Normally Bouquet will call to get attention when the maids start working in the morning but yesterday morning, it was quiet. There was no voice from Bouquet. She slept with no breeth next Orchid, who stared at her sister wondering what happened. She passed away without any sign before. I didn't know what happened. There was no bark wanting attention from Bouquet, only the crying from everyone in the family.

Some friends kindly calm me and try to make me feel better by saying at least Bouquet didn't suffer. The reason might be the heart attack, which happens to too small dogs. Those words comfort me a lot yet on the other hand, I question myself "is it true that all past 8 months, she didn't suffer anything? "

The lost of Bouquet makes my recent 2 days are sad days for me. Eventhough I was busy and had 100 things to do but images and voice of Bouquet pop up in my head 100 times a day as well.

So long Bouquet. We will miss and love you always.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ขอแสดงความเสียใจด้วยนะคะป้าจุ๋ม..
นี่อาจเป็นเหตุผลหนึ่ง ที่ป้าจุ๋มเคยแนะนำถึงเรื่องน้องหมาทีคัพในนิตยสารShamu
/bend

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

ใช่ค่ะ ขอบคุณมากนะคะ

คิดถึงเขามากกกกก

Unknown said...

my deepest sorry and sorrow go out to you Joom and to Orchid her sister and friend... may she find a better place in life how sad...

Anonymous said...

My love to you Joom as well.. I sheds tears with you . I know how much you loved her. Cry no more, she is at rest and know you have hands all over the world for support

Your Friend
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Joom,

I am so sorry! Yes, please don't be sad anymore! She is in paradise playing with her new friends! Jumping around! Smile and know that she is just fine!
I am sure she did not suffer. It happened once to us in Costa Rica! We bought a tiny Pomerian! She was so cute and sassy! One day she was running outside with Nikkie. She was chasing her, it was the most adorable thing to see. Then she dropped dead! It was her heart! She was having such a good time, I know she didn't suffer!
I am sure Bouquet didn't suffer, she was sleeping nice and cozy with her sister! What a nice way to go!

We love you and send you many hugs!

Roxana and family

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you so much for your words trying to calm me down for my lost. Your 1 line words mean so much to me. Thank you,friends.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about Bouquet:(
When they are so small, usually is it due to liver shunt.
they are not able to metabolize their food and cannot survive.They do well ,until they wean. I have had a few that had this 2 did live until 1 1/2 years.'My heart goes out to you,Joom.
God Bless Bouquet!!
Karen

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Karen,Thank you so much for being nice and kind always.

Anonymous said...

Oh Joom!

I am so, so sorry...
My taughts are with you and your family.

With Love

/Carina

Anonymous said...

Dear Joom! We know your pain all to well! And cried when we read about Bouquet!I know everything reminds you of her, and it will for a loong time... We are so sorry for your loss, and we think, like Karen said, she was not in pain, but she just was ment to have a shorter life, this time, I can Imagine her in heaven plaiying with our "Pea" who died last sept. for probably the same reason. We will always remember your Bouquet to, since her brother, Balley Boy is coming here. Thank you Joom for charing this with us. And hold on! Love Ellika and Peter

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Carina and Ellika & Peter,

Your kind words are touching my heart. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Joom, I hope that time will make you feel better. You will be sad for many days, and none of us can understand why a little life disappears like this, with no prior warning.

There is nothing that you could have done to prevent this.

Heal soon, my friend.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

I LOVE YOU,DIANA.

Anonymous said...

Oohh how could I have missed this?
I'am so sorry about your loss Pee Joom.. I really think that Orchid was so special and sweet little angel...
May peace be in your heart.
Lots of love,
Lala